Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
July entry: Ithorian Bounty Hunter.

B00B3FFE-E162-49B9-8FF1-7BCC266D990F.jpg

344A9D74-E988-4E7D-AFBB-A7C5E758E7C4.jpg

C6756094-6725-4DD9-84C7-8EDE28E16F78.jpg

Big thanks to Ken and TA for the great service they provide!

*Update for 07/24/20*

Spiritual leader.jpg

New & Restock Breakdowns!

Toys Works Spiritual Leader (The Matrix)!

DAM Chinese Peacekeepers UN Plain Operations!

Kaustic Plastik Celadus Thraex!

ACI Toys Spartacus!

CM Toys Roman Gladiators H004!
CM Toys Roman Gladiators H005!

Coming Soon!

Hot Toys Star Wars Princess Leia (Endor) & Wicket
Hot Toys Solo: Han Solo (Deluxe Version)
TBLeague Sinful Suzi

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock

Stay Tuned for an Important Announcement from COBRA COMMANDER!

HINNci0.gif

We interrupt this thread to bring you an Important Announcement from:
COBRA - The World's #1 Ruthless Terrorist Organization!​

cobra-commander-njcc-door-prize_1391380731.jpg

Greetings! It is I, Cobra Commander. As you may know, there is a global pandemic which has caused untold misery. While those Muscle Bound Morons at G.I. Joe are in quarantine, we here at COBRA are doing better than ever! We've had a mandatory Face Mask policy since 1982 and is it paying off now!

So, to celebrate our new found success, at Destro's insistence and it better work, we have decided to take a different tact. Instead of brutally crushing you all underneath a fleet of HISS tanks, we will be...ugh... Generous.

So, we are now declaring everyone's favorite holiday Christmas to be... in July!

Yes, a very special Cobra Christmas is upon us, thanks to me! Cobra Commander!

So, to celebrate, I have ordered those simple-minded half-wits at Toy Anxiety to have a sale of 30% off everything on the website!

Furthermore, I have ordered that No Coupon Code will be needed. So help me, those fools with suffer if there is a coupon code!

The discount will be taken off automatically at check-out. This I command!

This sale will last for one week starting tomorrow (Sunday July 26th at 5:00pm Arizona Time) to coincide with our triumphant Cobra Covid Christmas Celebration Week!

And as a special bonus, I have commanded that The Weather Dominator will cause it Snow all over the world during Cobra Christmas Week! (If the blundering nincompoops in R&D can get it running in time...)

This is Cobra Commander signing off, saying Merry Cobra Christmas... you FOOLS!

PlumpEagerEmperorpenguin-size_restricted.jpg

Cobra Christmas Banner.jpg

Special Announcement!

Starting today (July 26, 2020 at 5:00pm Arizona Time) we have been ordered by Cobra Commander himself to issue a Cobra Christmas in July Sale!

The sale will run from today until August 2, 2020 at 5:00pm Arizona Time) and everything on the site will be 30% off.

No coupon code needed (Someone was very adamant about that) and the discount will be automatically applied at check-out.

I think we should all thank Cobra Commander for this generous sale. His genius knows no bounds.

A Merry Cobra Christmas to all!

Hail Cobra!

Re: Toy Anxiety, incoming!!

Hail TA!

Christmas in July is always awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Toy Anxiety, incoming!!

And chance of a Dream Agent break down?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks TA! wish I would've waited on the order I made Friday night :lol but the stuff I didn't put on the previous order at least now have the discount with this new order :yess:

PS: Hoping for a Sideshow Magneto break down in the future :pray: Gotta love how you don't realize you need certain parts until they're gone :lol

Last edited:
Thanks for the sale. :duff

Any chance of another Warriormodel Thief breakdown?

Thanks TA! wish I would've waited on the order I made Friday night :lol but the stuff I didn't put on the previous order at least now have the discount with this new order :yess:

PS: Hoping for a Sideshow Magneto break down in the future :pray: Gotta love how you don't realize you need certain parts until they're gone :lol

We'll be breaking Magneto down again, yes.

Thanks for the sale. :duff

Any chance of another Warriormodel Thief breakdown?

I only got a partial order, so I think I broke the two figures I received already. Not sure if I'll get any more. The pandemic has messed a bunch of shipping up. Sorry.

Back