Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. We will be breaking him down at least once more. Our supplies are limited, unfortunately.

Ok I'll keep an eye out... Yesterday was the one day I waantbfollowing as close. I bought other parts needed from him. Will it be anytime soon?

Ok I'll keep an eye out... Yesterday was the one day I waantbfollowing as close. I bought other parts needed from him. Will it be anytime soon?

I hope so. Depends on how fast the other parts sell and how many other figures are in the queue. Shouldn't be that long, I hope. :)

Probably a slim chance, but will you guys have a complete set of the 1/6 Weapon Advisor from Virtual Toys (Lucius Fox)?

*Update for 10/30/16*

captain_america_shield_and_uniform_logo_by_bucklewinner-d7hkdlz.jpg

Restock!

Hot Toys Captain America: Civil War: Captain America
Hot Toys Age of Ultron: Black Widow
Hot Toys Metal Gear Rising: Raiden (Assorted Parts Only)

Coming Soon!

ThreeZero The Walking Dead Rick Grimes
Pop Toys Kingsman Service
Entoys Blade Girl Viper
Black Box Toys Constantine

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock

*Update for 11/01/16*

The-Terminator-1984-Logo.jpg

Restock!

Hot Toys Terminator 1: Battle-Damaged T-800

Hot Toys Terminator Genisys: T-800 Guardian

Hot Toys The Commando: John Matrix

Coming Soon!

Sideshow ROTJ Darth Vader
Entoys Blade Girl Viper

Have you come across any Sideshow Master Chief parts. I am trading 6 Play Arts and a few EX McFarlanes for one but they only have the assault rifle arms and just the left arm that holds the Magnum and Needler so no right arm with the Magnum or Needler.

I thought I'd have a better chance finding the EX gun or Magnum before a left arm lol so for the trade it's worth it. All the Play Arts are doubles and the towering grill box filled to the brim with old McFarlanes needs thinning out anyway.

I'd love to sell near all of them but every time I go to do it I'm like nah this one is rare or nah can't even find this anymore even if it's just $12. Crud I have like 125+ opened ones prolly more and 150 sealed. Whyyyyyyy did I buy them argh.

Anyway this is really about the SS pieces. I need a box too lol who throws out the art box for this piece?!?

Have you come across any Sideshow Master Chief parts. I am trading 6 Play Arts and a few EX McFarlanes for one but they only have the assault rifle arms and just the left arm that holds the Magnum and Needler so no right arm with the Magnum or Needler.

I thought I'd have a better chance finding the EX gun or Magnum before a left arm lol so for the trade it's worth it. All the Play Arts are doubles and the towering grill box filled to the brim with old McFarlanes needs thinning out anyway.

I'd love to sell near all of them but every time I go to do it I'm like nah this one is rare or nah can't even find this anymore even if it's just $12. Crud I have like 125+ opened ones prolly more and 150 sealed. Whyyyyyyy did I buy them argh.

Anyway this is really about the SS pieces. I need a box too lol who throws out the art box for this piece?!?

Sideshow never made a Master Chief. Are you talking about the ThreeA one?

Sounds like you're referring to the PF Statue by Sideshow and while I don't want to necessarily speak for TA, to my knowledge they only sell 1/6 figure parts

Sounds like you're referring to the PF Statue by Sideshow and while I don't want to necessarily speak for TA, to my knowledge they only sell 1/6 figure parts

You are correct, sir. We only do 1:6th Scale Parts. We only sell the statues in store and we never get any exclusives.

*Update for 11/02/16*

867d0fb8a10a7a02e66e199055f38f4c.jpg

Restock!

Sideshow Star Wars: Return of the Jedi: Darth Vader

Coming Soon!

Entoys Blade Girl Viper
MC Toys Black Python Camo Combat Suit Set
MC Toys Women's Black Leather Jacket Set
ACG Toys Dragon Tiger Gate "Turbo Shek"

I don't know what made you think TA would have loose statue parts...
That's what confused me. We are all talking about figures here, not statues.

I know what they sell because I've purchased from them I just thought I'd ask just in case since they have so much stuff maybe they had it just laying around or who knows. Hopefully I haven't ruined everyone's day for asking.

Back