Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
isn't that just a hot toys Thor? the entries are for customs only..

heres mine for the month, Neo. All guns and pants from TA

DSC_0116.jpg

That's the best Neo I've seen, Chili. Nice work. Definitely a cool piece :)

Re: Toy Anxiety, incoming!!

Awesome! Still on the lookout for my Sideshow Donatello, so let me know if you get any leads!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*Update for 1/9/15*
New & Restock!

Introducing a New Company - I Clothing
I Clothing Baseball Clothing Sets

Pop Toys Men's Leather Bomber Jacket Sets

Hot Toys Dark Knight Armory w/ Bruce Wayne & Alfred
Hot Toys Lone Ranger Tonto

Sideshow Star Wars Asajj Ventress
Sideshow Star Wars Darth Maul

Asmus Toys Lord of the Rings Gandalf the White

Dragon WWII German Udo

Coming Soon!
Hot Toys Diecast Robocop
Hot Toys Diecast Robocop with Chair
Hot Toys Maleficent
Sideshow DC Superman
Sideshow Star Wars R2D2
Sideshow Star Wars Captain Rex Phase II Armor
Sideshow Escape From New York Snake Plissken
ZC World Riot Police Mason & Shawn
WolfKing Chemical Poisoning Teacher

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock

Are you guys throwing away the little pouch with the extra silver replacement jacket studs that come with the Hot Toys Terminator 1 Battle damaged T-800? They're in that little plastic with the hand pegs. I've been looking for some extras for my leather jackets and just thought of you guys.

Are you guys throwing away the little pouch with the extra silver replacement jacket studs that come with the Hot Toys Terminator 1 Battle damaged T-800? They're in that little plastic with the hand pegs. I've been looking for some extras for my leather jackets and just thought of you guys.

Holy ****!

You guys processed my order, shipped it out at lightning speed AND sent me those studs all in a weekend? Crazy. I've never received something in the mail so fast. Very impressive, thank you.

Holy ****!

You guys processed my order, shipped it out at lightning speed AND sent me those studs all in a weekend? Crazy. I've never received something in the mail so fast. Very impressive, thank you.
They're awesome right? :yess:

Hey TA! Do you have any estimated time of arrival for the Cap America/Steve Rogers 2-pack and will you consoder to part it out? There are so many parts that I would need for bashes that I am already consiering to simply buy another gomplete set. :lol

Thx!

Back