Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*Update for 9/19/14*

Early update today. Our phone and internet was down last night, so this was the first chance we could do it.

New Breakdowns & Restock!

Toys Land Law Enforcer

Kumik Mr. Han
Kumik Manji Samurai

Soldier Story Navy Seal MK46 MOD1 Gunner

Pattiz Sniper Elite
These are designed to be low end quality, affordable figures.

WorldBox Mortal Kombat Sub Zero

Sideshow GI Joe Destro

Coming Soon!
Hot Toys Batman The Dark Knight Armory Sets
Sideshow DC Comics Batman
303 Toys China Series Bow Soldier

Pre-Orders
Hot Toys Robocop w/ Mechanical Chair
Hot Toys Iron Man 2: Whiplash Mark II NEW!
Hot Toys Iron Man 3 Mark XXXIX Starboost
Hot Toys Iron Man 3 Igor
Sideshow Starcraft II Raynor

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock

any chance to make your website a little bit faster? I can't access it. it's been 3 weeks I keep getting a gateway error page.

Well that's good to know and congrats to you all, but it doesn't answer why I can't access toyanxiety.

Sorry if you've already answered this question, but have you tried e-mailing them directly? I was having an issue with their site awhile back, where at checkout I kept getting a message that told me they didn't ship to my country (Canada, which they do). There was a weird and apparently random glitch at their end that was causing the problem, so it might be worth a shot.

here is my entry for this month.

VOfGfJY.jpg

my SEPT entry...
parts from TA...i gave a new body(dx luke)..new hands(repainted), neck cover, new boots, new belts, redid the dagger..added a few things....
a bit closer to the card art version now...planning on getting a new HS from pacemaker when he gets them done up...woot!
View attachment 136624

Back