Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:slap

Yeah. Might as well buy the complete figure. You'll end up paying more if you buy almost all of the parts individually. You know that, right?

:slap

Yeah. Might as well buy the complete figure. You'll end up paying more if you buy almost all of the parts individually. You know that, right?

Okay okay... so who wants the lightsabers and etc I don't want if I do buy the whole figure.

Oh wow I didn't know this! Since y'all don't keep the boxes, do the figures have to have their original boxes or can they be loose??

They can be loose, or just parts from a figure. Another thing is, we don't want any general military stuff, pretty much just Hot Toys Sideshow and similar. Will give you more details via email if/when you decide to send a list. Thanks!

March entry:
This is my custom Nabrun Leids from Star Wars.

The Nabrun Leids head and hands from master artist Enaud.

Many parts are from Toy Anxiety. Thank you!!!

625616_462696487136915_933294932_n.jpg

485392_449526868453877_2058954864_n.jpg

522633_449526851787212_329243742_n.jpg

my march entry..
commander ganch...all hand painted from other clones..only thing that really belongs to the "original ganch" is his pauldron(That, i got in a trade)..rest of the parts came from TA..
DSC02303_zps39facacd.jpg

DSC02302_zps9e8b7bf7.jpg

DSC02301_zps537550e1.jpg

he's not 100 percent done..i still want to weather him a bit(to match his helmet)....

I know it was said that there werent going to be many Bane updates cause of how well the full boxed pieces sell, but was that the last breakdown a couple weeks back?

:fest:fest:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:fest:fest
Low and behold, Mr. Ecko has finally won!!! Congratulations to him for winning the March Random Drawing Contest!!!

Ok Here's my March Entry

Custom Bane - Boss Version
The Dark Knight Rises

Breakdown -

Body TTM20
Head - HT Bane - From TA
Vest - HT Bane - From TA
Pant's - Custom Dyed Weathered to movie accuracy
Boots - Custom painted , weathered - From TA
Jacket - MC Toys - TrialMaster

bane2ndversion031.jpg

Finally won!!!!!!!!! :yess::thud::panic: