Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aaaaand Cap parts bought! thanks TA! :yess: Couldn't afford to get the whole figure so just settled on upgrading my FA Cap so thanks a bunch TA :rock

There is your Cap on the list!!!:lol

I ran to my computer like a dork haha. the main thing I was concerned about was the BD shield b/c I remember lots of folks saying they wanted one for their FA Cap. Got Red Skull coming in next week too so my Cap display will be complete for now

<<< BD shield. Picked up a few of the hands as well, I like the red. Going to see how they look on my Deadpool ;) :yess:

Ooooh, they have two full figures of Cap as well. Those won't last long.

Aaaaand Cap parts bought! thanks TA! :yess: Couldn't afford to get the whole figure so just settled on upgrading my FA Cap so thanks a bunch TA :rock

I ran to my computer like a dork haha. the main thing I was concerned about was the BD shield b/c I remember lots of folks saying they wanted one for their FA Cap. Got Red Skull coming in next week too so my Cap display will be complete for now

:rotfl glad you got your stuff.

Nice! Managed to get my Cap Shield. The FA Cap needs that one since it was never non-battle damaged in the film. Stupid HT!

:rotfl glad you got your stuff.
Thanks man! Me too :lol
just placed my first order w/ toyanxiety! Gunna build a ras and scarecrow to keep the dx12 company.

Youre going to be hooked now :lol

If at least one of your Customs is finished in January, be sure to post it here for the Custom Figure random drawing contest
Nice! Managed to get my Cap Shield. The FA Cap needs that one since it was never non-battle damaged in the film. Stupid HT!

Yep the shield was the most needed part for FA Cape owners

Meh, they'll re-release him down the road with one anyways. I almost bit on the BD shield too, but had a moment of clarity after seeing the price. :lol

Well I guess six of us felt it was worth the price. Can't wait to get mine.

At $30, you're more than welcome to it. :wave :lol Though I can't help but think that with HT continually increasing their prices, they're pushing out the breakdown shops that've been their bread and butter for years, who have to keep increasing prices of even the smallest parts to stay afloat and even out the cost. :(

It's a business. My guess is, more people than ever are collecting figures. If it were me, I'd charge as much as I could get away with. If they are smart, they'd be looking at pricing vs. units sold and pricing accordingly.

It's a business. My guess is, more people than ever are collecting figures. If it were me, I'd charge as much as I could get away with. If they are smart, they'd be looking at pricing vs. units sold and pricing accordingly.

That's the magic of it though, isn't it? :lol TA's been wise so far not to go the route of BlackOps which seems to be almost ridiculous for certain items. :lol

I didn't even look at the boots price before I checked out...
:lol
That's the most I've ever paid for a set of 1/6 footwear.
I'm sure if I were a chick I wouldn't think twice about it.

C'est la vie.

Oh I know, BOT is waaaaay higher than TA. I did buy some stuff through them during their Black Friday sale, that made it more reasonable. But otherwise I'm a big fan of TA. :)

Back