Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, thats a lot smaller than a T-800 as I said all along. Like a Teenage Arnold :lol

Guess again. Still too small. :lol

arnold_schwarzenegger-workout-routine-double-biceps.jpg

Teenage Arnold is still bigger than T2 Arnold. :lol

Anyway a comparison of Arnold, Reeve and ATT.
SupermanBody.jpg

I like that the T-800 can now rest the shotgun on his shoulder without having to pop out the wrist. THe shirt is a bit big but the rest looks great on the Reeve body.
t2terminator9.jpg

t2terminator8.jpg

I like it, and that is all that matter. :)

Teenage Arnold is still bigger than T2 Arnold. :lol

I like that the T-800 can now rest the shotgun on his shoulder without having to pop out the wrist. THe shirt is a bit big but the rest looks great on the Reeve body.
t2terminator9.jpg

t2terminator8.jpg

I like it, and that is all that matter. :)

Great job on the swap EF! The only thing you might want to do is just put a smaller black shirt on the Supes body and squeeze in the jacket collar a bit and he'll look perfect.

Looking at the body shots, I think EF chose wisely, the shape and proportions of the Reeve body look more like T2 Arnold than the T-800 body.

You could always just swap out the arms. :huh

True, I'm going to do that on some customs I'm working on (I plan on losing the fat Barney Ross/ Whiplash waists and flat chests on those bodies for the Supes Torso). I don't know how committed EF will be to taking apart the bodies though, but the T-shirt will still probably look loose due to the smaller torso.

T.A. I'm having a problem placing my order with you today for the empty Hot Toys Christopher Reeve box. I just sent you a P.M. about it. Please get back to me today before your coupon code discount ends. Thanks! :wave

Question: As we prepare General Hawk's parts, would you guys like it if we sold the boots separately (right and left) in cases where both bent and flat versions are offered? If there's only one set, we probably wouldn't separate them.

I'd say keep them together. I don't think very often people only need 1 shoe/boot. :dunno

No, I'm suggesting that some people might want one flat and one bent say to pose kneeling on one knee, or running maybe. By separating people can buy the one's that work for the pose they want to do. It doesn't make sense that people would want both bent toe boots on the same figure unless they're kneeling on 2 knees. Maybe we'll just start selling the bent set separately, but the flat together.

Ah, I see. Yeah, I think the bent seperately is a good idea, but flat together. As you said, you probably would never used both bent ones together. But I can see the posts "TA, any more Hawk break downs? I need a left flat foot!" :lol

I'm sure most folks won't mind the boots being sold separately. I usually only buy the hand or feet I need.

Question: As we prepare General Hawk's parts, would you guys like it if we sold the boots separately (right and left) in cases where both bent and flat versions are offered? If there's only one set, we probably wouldn't separate them.

Are Hawk's parts going up tonight?

Back