Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*Update for 11/23/11*

Toy Anxiety's Day After Thanksgiving and Cyber Monday Deals!

Starting the day after Thanksgiving and through Sunday, everything on our website is 10% off using the Coupon Code TATHANKSU. On Cyber Monday, the discount will be increased to 15% off. During this time, the only exception to the discount is pre-order items. No discounts can be applied to pre-order items. Any pre-order items ordered within this time frame using the discount code will be removed and refunded. Please place all Pre Orders in a separate order without the coupon code.

Restock!

Triad Tyrus

Coming Within The Next 7 Days
DID WWII German Cristof

Coming Soon
Hot Toys TrueType Muscular Body (Caucasian)
Hot Toys On Stranger Tides Jack Sparrow
Sideshow Star Wars Desert Sands Sandtrooper
Sideshow Star Wars Figrin D’an
Sideshow GI Joe General Hawk

Pre-Orders
Hot Toys DX: Luke Skywalker NEW!
Hot Toys Avatar Jake Sully
Hot Toys Iron Man 2: Suit Up Gantry w/ Mark IV
Hot Toys Predators: Noland
Hot Toys Predators: Classic Predator
Hot Toys Sucker Punch Baby Doll & Amber
Hot Toys Iron Man Iron Monger
Hot Toys Iron Man Mark II Armor Unleashed
Sideshow Star Wars Battle Droids
Sideshow Star Wars Commander Gree
Sideshow Star Wars Boba Fett
Sideshow Star Wars IG-88
Sideshow Star Wars Modal Nodes 2 Pack
Sideshow GI Joe Crimson Guard
Sideshow GI Joe Rock & Roll
Sideshow GI Joe Zartan
Sideshow GI Joe Cobra Viper

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock

Midnight MST or Arizona time, which is the same for you right? Will have to check the Triad hands after Thanksgiving.

I have no idea. Half the time you guys are the same as us and half you aren't. You crazy Arizonians and not believing in day light savings time :lol

I order from their ebay account as well as the online store. They always combine both which I find refreshing.

Do you guys ever sell on ebay? It is crazy that parts on there sell for more than you guys sell them for, when you guys have them in stock...

I order from their ebay account as well as the online store. They always combine both which I find refreshing.

Yes, we'll combine as long as they are purchased close together. Most of the time, the only stuff we have on Ebay is excess of what's on our site, and at the same prices. However, sometimes things will then sell out on our site and still be on Ebay, but you'll never find bran new stuff show up there before our site. And, we'll never sell nudes, heads or whatever parts that are in demand on our site, on Ebay until the demand is met (if that ever happens).

*Update for 11/23/11*

Toy Anxiety's Day After Thanksgiving and Cyber Monday Deals!

Starting the day after Thanksgiving and through Sunday, everything on our website is 10% off using the Coupon Code TATHANKSU. On Cyber Monday, the discount will be increased to 15% off. During this time, the only exception to the discount is pre-order items. No discounts can be applied to pre-order items. Any pre-order items ordered within this time frame using the discount code will be removed and refunded. Please place all Pre Orders in a separate order without the coupon code.

Restock!

Triad Tyrus

Coming Within The Next 7 Days
DID WWII German Cristof

Coming Soon
Hot Toys TrueType Muscular Body (Caucasian)
Hot Toys On Stranger Tides Jack Sparrow
Sideshow Star Wars Desert Sands Sandtrooper
Sideshow Star Wars Figrin D’an
Sideshow GI Joe General Hawk

Pre-Orders
Hot Toys DX: Luke Skywalker NEW!
Hot Toys Avatar Jake Sully
Hot Toys Iron Man 2: Suit Up Gantry w/ Mark IV
Hot Toys Predators: Noland
Hot Toys Predators: Classic Predator
Hot Toys Sucker Punch Baby Doll & Amber
Hot Toys Iron Man Iron Monger
Hot Toys Iron Man Mark II Armor Unleashed
Sideshow Star Wars Battle Droids
Sideshow Star Wars Commander Gree
Sideshow Star Wars Boba Fett
Sideshow Star Wars IG-88
Sideshow Star Wars Modal Nodes 2 Pack
Sideshow GI Joe Crimson Guard
Sideshow GI Joe Rock & Roll
Sideshow GI Joe Zartan
Sideshow GI Joe Cobra Viper

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock

That sale sounds GREAT! I was wanting to pick up the Reeve Superman figure Hot Toys box, and a Mattel Ghostbusters 12" proton pack for my Egon. He has a custom proton pack without the lights. So the sale can be used on those items T.A.? On Monday is it 15% off the total order, or 15% off of each item? Please let me know. Thanks! :wave

Every year TA does this (at least for the last couple years now). It applies to your total order.

Nah, there just isn't enough muscle definition for me to be interested in it. I don't have any figures that need that type of build fully clothed at least. So congrats to those that wanted it and got it. And EF, please do post some side by side pics and the T-800 swap when you get him. I'm curious now to see how they compaire now.

Got my Reeve's body today from TA and took a couple of comparence shots of it with the T800. The reeve's is not as big. I think it would make a great replacement for Thor and maybe even Captian America if you want him taller and with better articulation in his arms. Might even work for Dutch if you keep his jacket on.

100_5341.jpg

100_5344.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, thats a lot smaller than a T-800 as I said all along. Like a Teenage Arnold :lol

BTW, I ordered from War-Toys (I guess they would be TA's sister company, right?) earlier this afternoon and they already got my stuff shipped out! :rock Give my thanks to Ron and company over there for providing the same service over there that you guys are know for at TA! :bow

That sale sounds GREAT! I was wanting to pick up the Reeve Superman figure Hot Toys box, and a Mattel Ghostbusters 12" proton pack for my Egon. He has a custom proton pack without the lights. So the sale can be used on those items T.A.? On Monday is it 15% off the total order, or 15% off of each item? Please let me know. Thanks! :wave

Which ever is the most savings ;)

Hey Toylion can you do a comparison with the superman body to the dastan body

Back