Hello, all! Sildedaspo here and excited to participate.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sildedaspo

Super Freak
Reaction score
I started collecting 1/6 scale high end figures only recently this past year. My first purchase was an older sideshow bespin Luke and I remember thinking how amazing of a figure that was, Hahaha. I have since grown my collection to around thirty figures consisting of primarily hot toys and sideshows with a few Threea's thrown in for good measure. It is of course, rapidly growing with the waves of wife agro that accompany buying these pieces art. I enjoy the trial and error of accomplishing a great kitbash and blog my personal collection on Tumblr. My prize figure is the dx09 Batman and my "holy grail" is the MMS Ivan Drago figure. My most recent purchase was the dx13 on a whim and was I ever pleased with it. I used the alternate head sculpt for another terminator kitbash. I look forward to learning the ropes!

Last edited:
Hiii friends m sonu saini.....and m new here and m very excited to join this forum ;-)

Back