Hello!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TCVK

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi Sideshow Freaks!

I just recently purchased my first 1/6 figure so I decided it was time to join the club. I've always admired Hot Toys figures for their attention to detail and sheer coolness but the prices were prohibitive when I was a income-less college student.

Recently, I started collecting Funko Pops starting with the Hulkbuster. It kind of snowballed and since then I've collected all the helmeted Iron Man Pops along with an assortment of others. Looking at the amount I spent on Funko Pops this last few months, I was starting to consider getting into Hot Toys 1/6 figures but my wife quickly shot down that idea...

Luckily, it was all a ploy and she pre-ordered the upcoming War Machine Mark I for my first Father's Day (new dad)! Then I ended up scoring a deal on a Tony Stark Mechanic figure and I finally got him in a cool pose in our Detolf last night. She might be the winner in the end though cause she's gushing over the 1/4 figure...

Anyways, that was kind of long but I just wanted to say hi and that I'm glad to be here!

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show!
wavesmile.gif

Back