Hellboy II PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I own both Hellboy PFs, but I've been contemplating selling one of them to make space. I think I prefer this one to the original. Someone talk me out of selling!

I own both Hellboy PFs, but I've been contemplating selling one of them to make space. I think I prefer this one to the original. Someone talk me out of selling!

I would only sell if I really needed the $.Or to finance another purchase.You can always box one back up for awhile.The Hellboy figures are excellent and way underrated.But still don't fetch much more than the original price.

I do like II better than the first which I ended up selling after I got II to finance another Figure.I liked the detail better,the clothing and Big Baby.But I would have kept both at the time if I did not need the $.

This was my first PF and I love it. Well I love HellBoy and Mike Mignola. The only other PF i felt compelled to buy was Dutch PF. Love this pose of HellBoy

Exactly as Eli26 described.Excellent detail and quality from SS.Very underrated and only 650 made.GET THE EX.

hellboyII1_zpsde3df1c4.jpg

hellboyII2_zps5baf3ebb.jpg

hellboyII7_zps3697d6e8.jpg

hellboyII9_zps3c4d719c.jpg

hellboyII10_zps12ccead1.jpg

hellboyII_zps29e9bc50.jpg

hellboyII5_zps75a2e1f9.jpg

I'm selling this PF Ex version. PM me if you are interested.

Back