Hellboy II PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the regular or ex? There is one on ebay for $300 bin. I won the ex during comic con last year. Been a pure joy! I wouldn't say he's the heaviest pf because his base is quite light. But he's one of my favorites. She-Hulk beat him out by this * * much.

Finally got my hands on this piece for a great price. It's truly an awesome PF. Just curious, was there ever any talk of doing a Kroenen PF? I know it will probably never happen, but I would love one.

Finally got my hands on this piece for a great price. It's truly an awesome PF. Just curious, was there ever any talk of doing a Kroenen PF? I know it will probably never happen, but I would love one.

Congrats on owning this awesome PF. It's definitely one that I will never part with. ;)

As far as Sideshow making a Kroenen PF, I guess we can all dream, right? I don't believe there was ever any talk of them making one. I'm sure there were plenty of fans wanting one, though. :(

Congrats on owning this awesome PF. It's definitely one that I will never part with. ;)

As far as Sideshow making a Kroenen PF, I guess we can all dream, right? I don't believe there was ever any talk of them making one. I'm sure there were plenty of fans wanting one, though. :(

Thanks Jeremy, and yeah I could never see myself getting rid of this guy. It's quickly becoming my favorite piece.

INK, there is always that terrible thing called hope. They have gone back to revisit certain franchises. Freddy, Jason, I'm sure those aren't the best examples, but hey you never know.

Just bought the exclusive from The_One on here, really glad I did such an awesome piece. Hope they make hellboy 3 then we'll see some new stuff from SS:)

Just bought the exclusive from The_One on here, really glad I did such an awesome piece. Hope they make hellboy 3 then we'll see some new stuff from SS:)

Congrats Irvy, the exclusive is awesome, have mine posed with Big Baby, and I pray for Hellboy 3.

I'm pretty curtain that sideshow has moved away from hellboy

This is a pretty curtain:
thumbnail.aspx

Hellboy III would be awesome, especially if it meant more collectibles.

If Sideshow does revisit Hellboy, I hope it is the comic side of the house. There are enough movie related collectibles already :cool:

I wouldn't mind seeing some comic related merchandise, but I wouldn't say there was enough movie related merchandise. Yeah there was 2 HB PF's but no one else.

I wouldn't mind seeing some comic related merchandise, but I wouldn't say there was enough movie related merchandise. Yeah there was 2 HB PF's but no one else.

Have you seen my collection? From the variety of statues, busts, and prop replicas from Sideshow, Gentle Giant, and Hollywood Collectibles to the many figures released by Mezco, there are PLENTY of movie related collectibles. There needs to be more statues based off of Mignola and Fregredo's art. Just look at how popular the DC Direct Batman Mignola Black and White is. The comic license has been stale for years and it's due some recognition in statue form :cool:

There are a ton of movie related Hellboy collectibles. I'm more interested in those than the comics. But as long as there is a fair run for everyone then I'm happy.

I could use another PF but I really, realllllly want an Abe.

I got the HB II PF for free so I received the regular. I got the Big Baby 1/4 scale to go with it, to kind of help ease the pain. :lol

I think there will be a Hellboy 3 eventually.
Both Pearlman and Del Toro's attiude has shifted from talk of 'never' to looking at long term schedules to see where it could possibly fit in.

Might be a while, might be a decade, but I think it will happen.

Very tempting for this one, need the current owners opinion please :)

Very tempting for this one, need the current owners opinion please :)

One of SideShow's best! And I own a bunch of SSC grails. I love the sculpt, the execution of the multi medium format... the clothes, accessories.. pose, base, heft... the whole execution of the piece is phenomenal! Must own! Get the EX! Big Baby is required! And it looks even better in person than the prototype photos, which is a rarity with most companies today.

Many thanks guys for giving me the push ;) unfortunately, as much as I like the EX, I couldn't find it with decent price. I bought new MIB REG for 275$. It was free shipping but since I'm not in the US I had to pay extra :( cant wait to have it in hand!!

Back