Premium Format Hellboy (Comic Book Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And here I thought the Mythos Obi-Wan would be the most expensive statue I'd ever order...

But order (the exclusive) I did.

Likes: Swap out options. (You really could be tempted to order two...) Great comic-styled representation. (The legs look good to me!)

Dislikes: Flame effect around crown. Snake on base. (Listed in product description as an accessory, so hopefully it can be excluded.) Gun stock is missing the dangling bits and bobs.

Options I wish it would've had: "Current" portrait. Excalibur. B.P.R.D. patch for coat. Maybe a gloved left hand...

Haven't read any Hellboy but this one is damn tempting. Looks like it jumped right off the page.

Im on the fence. I have a Hot Toys Hellboy. All of my collection is 1/6. Hellboy is not the focus of my collection, but I do like the character, and I do enjoy the comics. This statue is so damn nice and clean looking too, I just feel like it doesnt fit what I collect. WHAT TO DO???!!!

Just buy it, and since it doesn't necessarily fit into your collection it could technically be the most visually stunning when people take a look.

Im on the fence. I have a Hot Toys Hellboy. All of my collection is 1/6. Hellboy is not the focus of my collection, but I do like the character, and I do enjoy the comics. This statue is so damn nice and clean looking too, I just feel like it doesnt fit what I collect. WHAT TO DO???!!!

Be careful . . . it's hard to go back to a smaller scale once you own a 1:4 scale PF . . .

Would make a beautiful stand alone piece though . . . that way it doesn't need to fit in your collection . . it would be the the only one . .

Depends on if you want to stick with 1/6 not. The difference will be glaring

Do you have somewhere to display it away from your 1/6th collection? I originally started collecting 1/6th before switching to 1/4. I haven't got my display set up yet, but I plan to display my 1/6th stuff in a separate place so there's no size clash.

I dont think I would have the room. I like 1/6 because my collection because I can collect more for the size and they fit well in my displays. I also like the ability to change the poses and displays on my 1/6. I really like this statue but I would hate for it to not fit in :/ Maybe I can mimic the dio with my HT one just to change things up a little. I appreciate everyones ideas and inputs :)

I don't want to wait....gee...I went ahead and spent about $400 on revamping my hellboy collection since I pre ordered this piece.

Okay just PO this bad boy. Wish there was an exclusive piss off head with a cig in his mouth.

God bless veterans Day..... no mail ruined my day. 3 hellboy related items tommorw!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Rewatched Hellboy last night... had to place the order. It's just a perfect representation.

Next billing cycle, Library edition gets ordered.

Back