Premium Format Hellboy (Comic Book Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's just a speculative guess on my part. I honestly thought we'd have one of those very low exclusive edition sizes with this one. Hellboy, being quite a fringe character and all. Something like the PZ exclusive, or the surprise of the Droids last year. I always intended to jump on the exclusive as soon as I saw this go up, after seeing him displayed at SDCC. I actually ordered without reading a single thing on the order page. I had no idea what the exclusive even was...

This guy looks fantastic! :D

It's just a speculative guess on my part. I honestly thought we'd have one of those very low exclusive edition sizes with this one. Hellboy, being quite a fringe character and all. Something like the PZ exclusive, or the surprise of the Droids last year. I always intended to jump on the exclusive as soon as I saw this go up, after seeing him displayed at SDCC. I actually ordered without reading a single thing on the order page. I had no idea what the exclusive even was...

I think the exclusive is a nice lil addition for displaying but not a must have. I ordered the EX instantly too. I think people will still be getting a great piece with the normal edition.

I will be interested to see what the edition sizes wind up being for sure.

I had to have it after the SDCC pics too

I already made room for the 2 I will be getting. Too soon? :lol

xs3e.jpg

xs3e.jpg

Wow that's one beautiful collection!!! Mad props man!! Can't wait to see both statues when you do receive them

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

xs3e.jpg

Holy crap that's an awesome display! :horror

Don't worry, it's never too soon to make room my friend. What would you say are your favorite pieces in your Hellboy collection? I'm a big Hellboy fan but I don't have any Hellboy statues yet, so I just pulled the trigger and pre-ordered this PF. :hi5: I'd love to get some more Hellboy stuff one day when I have some money.

Really love that Mindzeye Studios Hellboy. Almost bought it. Would have gotten it if it were 1/4. The base is really intricate. Congrats on your display.

Yep, we need more pics Mack. I know you have even more HB around there too. So do the right thing and hook us up. I had to stop right after the HBII Samaritan. :( stupid finances. haha

Mack hooked me up ages ago with some kickass SDCC stuff from mike mignola, and the gentle giant animated series figures ( should have never passed on Liz )

Looks great but I don't feel the EX is a must so I might order the reg later. I just had to pay for a wedding trip so I'm low on funds right now.

Can't wait to see both statues when you do receive them

You and me both. It's going to be a long wait and I'm not a very patient person.

:impatient:

What would you say are your favorite pieces in your Hellboy collection?

I'll give you my top 5:

1. William Paquet Faux Bronze Bust
2. Bowen FS Hellboy Statue
3. INS 1:1 Anung Un Rama Bust
4. Shawn Nagle Kit
5. Mondes Imaginaires Statue

I have 2 items pending that could jump on this list quickly: the Narin Hellboy kit and the Goon Kickstarter statue.

Really love that Mindzeye Studios Hellboy. Almost bought it. Would have gotten it if it were 1/4. The base is really intricate.

It's definitely worth acquiring, especially if you're a fan of Hellboy.

Wow I love the display cases. Where did you get them, would love to get me some of those too. Cheers!

Both of the larger cases I acquired off of Craig's list and my wife and I built the one in the center. :cool:

Dude, we need more pics and close ups of this, it's insane!

I will try to get some more pics up soon. Definitely need to update my "Show your shelves" thread.

Hear hear!

Soon. :lol

Hear, hear!!! :D

Yep, we need more pics Mack. I know you have even more HB around there too. So do the right thing and hook us up.

Utterly stunning! :panic:

That would qualify as a dedicated Hellboy fan. Nice set up man

beautiful display bro. very nicely done.

Thank you x3!

:duff

Back