Heath Mask Gallery

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FrankenFan said:
LOVE the Stooges pic, dr2red, very creative; Recovering from surgery has not dulled your mind! Yours is my favorite along with dave@rebelscum's exam room and Andy's Heath-Hulk — the "Mom" tat completes that image! The crowd scene really is insane, and, I like the Leia pic, too — the Heath mask works perfectly.

Thanks for the kind words about mine, red, though I should have taken a fresh look at it in the morning before I submitted it. Here it is without all the compressy artifacts:

hthotoprpd4.jpg

Nice!!!

Doing the Heath pic kept me busy and out of trouble

Yep, of course that's me in #16 (well it's not #16 anymore, but you know what I mean)... I had to give a shout out to the Freaks :)

Sorry I haven't been around quite as much lately... trying to find a new place to live, dealing with lots of new stuff that life throws at me, and tons of work! But you're always on my mind - I haven't broken up with you yet, like Brock did! :lol

and PS, my favorite for some reason is the Bride of Frankenstein one! It makes me giggle every time!

Hey I won!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Sideshow...I'm part French so I shall display Napolean proudly :D

Hey Dusty...did you like the pirate themed Heath?

:)

Kookie said:
Hey I won!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, congrats Kookie!!! You will love Napoleon! An amazing PF, and one of Greg's finest costuming and fabrications!!!

Kookie said:
Hey I won!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats! just sent out the confirmation emails, so be sure to look for it.

So that was yours, huh? I DID like that one (especially the pirate-y grabbing of the cake :lol)... but I liked ALL of them!! I'm glad it was random, because there's no way any of us could choose a favorite! Thanks again to everyone who took the time to celebrate with us... Heath was laughing really hard when he looked at the gallery - there may have been tears!

:chew

SideshowDusty said:
Congrats! just sent out the confirmation emails, so be sure to look for it.

So that was yours, huh? I DID like that one (especially the pirate-y grabbing of the cake :lol)... but I liked ALL of them!! I'm glad it was random, because there's no way any of us could choose a favorite! Thanks again to everyone who took the time to celebrate with us... Heath was laughing really hard when he looked at the gallery - there may have been tears!

:chew

Thanks Dusty...your right they were all very good and funny!

Sideshow should do something like this with other SS employees...even if there's no prize it's fun to do the whole cut out or photoshop thing.

Lcummins...I agree on the costuming, it's amazing!

Congrats K!!! Glad ya won!!

This was fun seeing all the pics and how creative everyone is. :rock

:monkey2 I wanted Napoleon :monkey2 I turned in like 20 entries :monkey2 ...then i read that only one entry per person ...:monkey2

Congrats Kookie :chew :chew :chew

Back