heath ledger joker bust 1:1 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spitfire

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi guys

I open this thread because i have ordered a 1:1 bust from howardsstudios for 6 months ago. Then I have send the bust to ELM Studios, and finally, i'll receive it next week. What do you think of the bust ?

Thx

Last edited:
you're right, i don't think that the likeness is perfect if you compare it for exemple with the bobby c. bust of the joker, but i like the global look of this one

Last edited:
i still think that the likeness is good, i think that the face is good (nose, chin, glance), maybe the hair is not too much curly but it would be difficult to sculpt it.

Really nice! The paint could use a little work though. Too much black around the eyes and the red lipstick is too dark. Also, the drips of skin color on his forehead make it look like he has bleached skin on which his skin-colored make-up is starting to drip (a la Jack's Joker). It doesn't look like white make-up with skin showing through (I hope that makes sense). It's still is a really nice sculpt. Congrats!

Looks very nice. I have a one of howards Joker busts as well, but its still in the process of being painted. Did all the clothes come from ELM as well or where did you get them?

Looks very nice. I have a one of howards Joker busts as well, but its still in the process of being painted. Did all the clothes come from ELM as well or where did you get them?

all clothes come from ELM, sorry i can't help you :(

I think the paint is throwing it off, there isn't enough red on the lips, and absolutely NO smudges where there should be smudges... and yeah, the drippy forehead needs a little work.

Still great work though, especially the clothing. I'm painting Praxitas one right now, just about done... will have pics up this weekend. The likeness is there, not perfect but there.

Looks awesome! Just curious how long did it take from the time you sent it to them to when you got it back? Did it take them six months to do it up or is that just when you first got the raw bust?

Back