Headless Horseman!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

creature4000

Super Freak
Reaction score
SS we need a Headless Horseman Marquette or something... it doesn't have to be from Sleepy Hollow... and it doesn't necessarilly need to be on horse. All I do ask is that he be holding (or exchangeable hand holding) a Jackolantern!!!

It is about time we get this classic spirit!

021024a.jpg

HeadlessHorsemanAvatar.jpg

What do you mean he doesn't have to be on horseback?
How can the Headless Horseman not have a horse?

post-69220-1110229459.gif

He absolutely-freaking must be on steed!

And this is like the 5th thread asking for a Headless Horseman! :rock

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48787&highlight=headless+horseman

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42256&highlight=headless+horseman

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42182&highlight=headless+horseman

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13822&highlight=headless+horseman

For the record, I would LOVE a Headless Horseman from Sideshow. :lecture

:drool

LOL

5.gif

a couple weeks back HCG announced they obtained the Sleepy Hollow license.

I'm interested to see what happens.

This would be an excellent project for Chris Howes. :monkey1

A definite must to complete any Howes collection.

i would LOVE to see them make a headless horseman figure, heck, anyone who wants to make one is fine with me! headless horseman is one of my all time favorite villians. no, im not just talking about the tim burton movie, although i do indeed LOVE that version. it can be any form, like a "classic" version, but i must say, the most visually stunning version of the horseman is the one from tim burtons movie Sleepy Hollow. its one of my favorite horror movies ever, and even though it was different from the original irving story, it was still a kickass movie. and the horseman scared the crap outta me. imagine a creepy christopher walken headsculpt with those extremely blue ghostly eyes and sharp teeth?

and it would HAVE to be with a horse because hes called the headless Horseman for reason.

while we're on the subject, i do happen to still have my old mcfarlane sleepy hollow figures, the horseman and ichabod crane figures. im still amazed, 10 years later, at the detail of them, although sadly, im missing the 2 severed heads, the skull head and walken head. i dont miss the walken head cuz it creeped me the ^^^^ out lol. but i still have the ax he came with. what i would REALLY like is that deluxe box set they made with the horseman with his horse, i think that figure won an award back in the day.

Last edited:
McFarlane is pretty good,I have that one still NIB.

:lecture:lecture:lecture It was pretty cool and came complete with a stand/backdrop that gave it a Dio feel. One of the few items I actually enjoyed from McFarlane:

2571112307_8b241ff3cc.jpg

Pick up a mini plastic Pumpkin from Michaels and with some minor Jack-o-lantern cutting and paint, you've got the perfect headless horseman.

Last edited:
Yeah, but it's not a statue and that soft rubber on his legs will deteriorate eventually. :(

Indeed, mine did, and because of that, I haven't bothered tracking down another set, that and the tree is pretty generic. I did keep the sword though and tied it around the waist of the regular figure, that's still classic.

The cape would be the most complex thing to do for anything non-sculpture of the Horseman from Burton's movie, that and the patterning on his torso armor.

Only if you don't dust it regularly. Bought mine at KB Toys when they were first released and have yet to have any issues with it.
But it can't last forever... it's just too soft.

Last night I watched Burton's Sleepy Hollow again.
Man O Man would I kill for a cemetary dio...

cemetary.jpg

Burton's imagery is simply perfect. *sigh*

HHGallop.jpg

Back