Headless Horseman!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want one, why not!?...EX could be an interchangeable arm holding either a sword or a flaming pumpkin!:rock

But it can't last forever... it's just too soft.

Last night I watched Burton's Sleepy Hollow again.
Man O Man would I kill for a cemetary dio...

cemetary.jpg

Burton's imagery is simply perfect. *sigh*

HHGallop.jpg

man, i totally agree. i watched SH a few weeks ago and i mean just, its one of my all time favorite horro flicks EVER. the atmopshere is really what makes the movie, burton is brilliant. this is probably the last truly great film hes done. planet of the apes, big fish, CATCF, just didnt do it. 80's/90's was when burton was at the top of his game IMO. he really peaked with this film.

actually, you've got to check out this guys diorama for halloween, completely recreated some of the movies props especially his horseman. i was impressed: https://civslegendofsleepyhollow.blogspot.com/2008_10_01_archive.html

haha no prob man. i know it kicksass. i dont know how he managed all that, must be a huge fan of the film since it seems he took alot the props from it. i wanna get that mcfarlane horseman witht he horse, i wanted it 10 years ago when i saw it in stores!

I bought 2 boxed horse sets when they became avail- One for display and one is still sealed.
Sometimes they sell for fairly cheap on ebay- you should pick one up!

And... I am no man.
th_flirty-1.gif

-samantha
th_5.gif

Sign me up for a Headless Horseman! He would be BADASS! :rock

I love this character, and I agree it was the last great Burton film. Perhaps my favorite Burton film.

I bought 2 boxed horse sets when they became avail- One for display and one is still sealed.
Sometimes they sell for fairly cheap on ebay- you should pick one up!

And... I am no man.
th_flirty-1.gif

-samantha
th_5.gif
'

oooh pardon me miss:D now im curious what you look like cuz there is like, what, 2% of girls on this site? lol

Back