• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HD DVD Matrix Collection - cheap

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DouglasMcc

Super Freak
Reaction score
I got the Blu Ray version of the Matrix Collection for an early X-mas present, so I don't really need the HD-DVD version anymore. The discs are in perfect shape. If anyone still has their HD-DVD player, here ya go. 20 dollars for the set.

Sorry - I thought I posted it in the For Sale section. Could a mod move this? I do see a slight improvement in the Blu Ray ... however, keep in mind, I was playing the HD-DVD set through a X360 add on - through the PC connector. I am playing the Blu Ray on my PS3 using a HDMI connection. They are both suppose to output at 1080P, but wanted to clarify.

No :D I totally know the story but just had a visual if you know what I mean. :D

Hahaha. I get what you're saying. Wow. I just checked the feedback thread. Sorry pal but I'll be passing on this possibly awesome deal. Multiple negatives? I can't find myself to respect someone that doesn't take care of the fellow collectors.

As always, advice to any potential buyers, always check the feedback here:
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12601
... before thinking of making a transaction with another member.

No more comments please, any potential buyers have now been forwarned, it is up to them if they choose to deal with the seller.

Many thanks
Shell
x :peace

Last edited:
Back