HCG T-800 Half Size Endo Bust (SCANS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As I noted up above, I received mine just yesterday and put it up today.

Another is the cpu chip in the skull actually comes out of the skull. Nice touch to HCG on this.

Really??? I hadn't noticed this on mine.

This piece is nice and I like the concept alot. Waist up with duel PLASMA rifles has a wow factor. On the negative side and what is probably gonna keep me from getting this is I personally feel HCG dropped the ball on the NECK cables and the TEETH. If they would have just went the little extra and put the proper neck cables even I might of been able to overlook the bad teeth job and pulled the trigger and picked it up. As for the guys who are haters of the CM T800 please tell me besides the pose(which is the opening scene of T2 just look at my sig line) what you don't like about this amazing piece. I love mine and it is without a doubt the CENTERPIECE of my collection.Thanks much , Mike:

Cinemaquette T-800 Picture

Awesome piece indeed AR. This is a keeper in my collection as well.

Really??? I hadn't noticed this on mine.

It's there, they all have it, check it out, when facing the skull, your left, skulls right, top. It is a neat touch.

I just ordered this on flex pay from sideshow directly. Man it's going to be a hard four months :( But it'll be worth the wait. Nice review on youtube mate :)

Other than the lights and a few minor things, you will like it. A 1:2 scale that does not take up the space of a 1:2.

IMO, it is not as small as one may think. When facing the skull face to face, on your left side, front lobe, that then would be the right front lobe of the T-800 it can be removed. Use a small tooth pick just to pry out the circle enough to put your fingers around it.

Fel, good to chat with you again buddy. I found it by accident, when I tipped it on its side it fell out, but did not break.:lol

bloody hell it does come out...ive had this for months and never knew that

Uk collector - this is mine.
I am not sure if I want to keep it would preferred to have purchased Hulk premium format or a Predator 1 bust scale 1:1.
I wasn't aware of the chip either

DSC02279.jpg

DSC02285.jpg

DSC02276.jpg

DSC02278.jpg

DSC02281.jpg

DSC02286.jpg

DSC02297.jpg

I just got mine and I LOVE IT!!!!. Only issues I have are the teeth and the base. The teeth are a little small but not a big deal. Wish they could have had a better base on it instead of just having T-800 Endoskeleton. Maybe a cool Cyberdyne base on it. I didn't realize the size and have nowhere to to put right now. But even with out the arms on it still looks awesome. Thanks to Felmar on this one!!! One quick pic.
123_0371.jpg

Back