HCG T-800 Half Size Endo Bust (SCANS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now its my turn....

2lm880l.jpg

That 1/2 scale endo is sooo nice. I had it on order once a long time ago but had to cancel.

Hi Guys:

A forum member asked me to post some pics of the issue with many of the hands on these busts splitting at the joint to properly fit the gun, in particular the right hand.

So I include these pics, plus some of the bust.

SSTerminator1-2BustHCG161009.jpg

SSTerminator1-2BustHCG161010.jpg

SSTerminator1-2BustHCG161011.jpg

SSTerminator1-2BustHCG161012.jpg

SSTerminator1-2BustHCG161013.jpg

SSTerminator1-2BustHCG161014.jpg

SSTerminator1-2BustHCG161015.jpg

SSTerminator1-2BustHCG161016.jpg

SSTerminator1-2BustHCG161017.jpg

Amazing pics for a fantastic Statue :horror:horror:horror

Congrats my Friend !!!! :banana

It really needs new wires ... :D

Chewie, I actually thought of you today about that, lol!

I was going to ask you to do the same thing you did for my Endo.

But I have decided that I am going to sell this beautiful piece, and just keep the 1:2 full body.

I still have to display it, and when I do, I will get the courage to replace those wires like you showed me.

Definitely, if I was to keep this piece, I would have done the same here my friend.

My Flex Pay arrived yesterday. Very impressive. Of all the pieces in my collection these are the most mennacing.

IMG_2767.jpg

IMG_2768.jpg

IMG_2771.jpg

IMG_2776.jpg

IMG_2773.jpg

Congrats! It must be nice to have fingers that actually line up to the trigger. This piece ($1100) straight up angers me. I like it, don't get me wrong but I wouldn't touch a single thing with "HCG's" name on it ever again.

Yeah, I hear a lot of issues with this piece. I was fortunate in everything works. Not the biggest fan of the neck cables. Still very pleased. This completes the T2 display

Yeah, I hear a lot of issues with this piece. I was fortunate in everything works. Not the biggest fan of the neck cables. Still very pleased. This completes the T2 display

This is true. Its also the really I bought it .............. I wanted that one last "wow" piece. I have the 1:1 Arnold bust, the 1:1 Endo bust, the Arnold PF and now this. Like I said its really nice but the weak plastic fingers along with the misaligned triggers isn't fair at the asking price.

Have just won this off of eBay for £450. Is that a good price considering I'm in the UK?

Have just won this off of eBay for £450. Is that a good price considering I'm in the UK?

That's a solid price buddy considering he goes for over £600 at SS!

I managed to haggle a seller down to £350 which I'm thrilled about. I've had him in my collection for nearly 6 months and he is still as impressive as the first time I put him on display :)

The posting below is a post put on previous in this thread by me. I found some pics so I thought I would repost it with pics, posting slightly edited.

... My comments are based on the fact that I have had the opportunity to own the SS Terminator 1:4 PF scale, CM Terminator 1:3 scale, HCG 1:2 Full Body scale, and now the HCG 1:2 Bust Half Body scale.

The one which I no longer own is the SS 1:4 PF scale. I have all the others, the 1:2 Full Body is currently being replaced because the eyes do not light up.

Comments on the HCG 1:2 Bust Half Body Scale:

Impressive weight to the sculpt, when you touch it, it actually feels like metal, the base is heavy and it needs to be when you add the arms and articulate them with the guns to a high position.

The lights work super well. My one major gripe I have is that the blue lights always pulsate. While this is neat for the first few minutes, I would have liked the option to just have the eyes light up, or have the steady blue lights with the lit up eyes. I cannot believe, for piece like this, that there is no option like that, especially since terminators have been done before, and at this price point.

Now, having said this, I am hoping someone reading this post is going to say: "Hey Bats, you numbskull, the HCG 1:2 Half Body Scale does have this options, the way you do this is ... " I am really hoping that I have missed this, please point it out and how to do this if I have.

I am not impressed either with the right arm not fitting properly to the gun, I had to seperate at the knuckle of the right finger to get the gun in. I chose to do this instead of drilling a larger hole, as it looks natural enough, but will ask SS to replace this.
This bust has some cool features: One the articulating arms, very cool indeed to pose them. The double guns, well thought out.

Another is the cpu chip in the skull actually comes out of the skull. Nice touch to HCG on this.

The paint apps finish is excellent, with grease marks appropriately put in the right places. Really make this piece stand out super well.

Of all of these that I own, my two favorites are the SS PF 1:4, which I loved because of it's fantastic articulation, and the CM 1:3, which is a dynamic and dynamite representation of the CM. I sold my SS 1:4, because after I received my CM, I just liked it's overall size better. The CM sculpt is superb, I just wish it had more articulation like SS, and perhaps a clean shiny chrome finish. The CM one is NOT battle-damaged, it just has "leftovers" of the Arnies skin come off, and by this I don't mean there is skin, but rather like small areas of what it would look like to peel of silicone android skin if you will. I am torn between having the CM "cleaned" shiny like a fellow member has done or leaving it like it is because it looks so darn real. ...

SSTerminator1-2BustHCG161009.jpg

SSTerminator1-2BustHCG161010.jpg

SSTerminator1-2BustHCG161011.jpg

SSTerminator1-2BustHCG161012.jpg

SSTerminator1-2BustHCG161013.jpg

SSTerminator1-2BustHCG161014.jpg

SSTerminator1-2BustHCG161015.jpg

SSTerminator1-2BustHCG161016.jpg

SSTerminator1-2BustHCG161017.jpg

Back