HCG T-800 Half Size Endo Bust (SCANS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find it quite funny how gung ho everyone is about CM product. I could buy an ef'n car with the price tag they ask. Is a CM Endo worth $3000 (CDN) ???? NO! Half of there product has terrible likeness. Its a very nice piece but how can you say that a $1000 bust (which is alot nicer than the pics i've posted) not good value? The thing towers over anything else I own. I dunno, just my opinion. I could never spend $3000 on a collectible unless it was lifesize or something.

For the record the 1:2 Endo is identical to this bust because its not a Sideshow piece, its also made by HCG. The bust is just 1/2 if the 1:2 Endo. Also its half the price (to be exact) so how is it not worth $1000?

The quality of the teeth on any 1:2 Endo busts made by HCG is quite bad (I have the armless ones and they are as I said, but the price for them was way less). The only special thing about this 1:2 half size bust is the double rifle which is quite cool, but not $1000 cool IMHO.

Now if this bust had legs that would be another story, I'd pay $1500, even more for it. I also have to consider the extra I'd have to pay next to the $1000: international shipping (with tracking number and insurance that is a small fortune), VAT tax (19% soon to be 22%) and customs charges. :eek:

I collect Star Wars and other lines too, and right now I'm getting a Gentle Giant item that I was missing for a long time - I'm trying to complete some lines I need to have completed long time ago. One day I'll get the 1:2 SS Endo and/or CM Endo too. For people who say they don't like CM pose, I say Stan Winston loved it, and Winston was THE MAN. ;)

congrats on getting one,im glad you like it i really like the one i have:chew

:chew:chew:chew I think its awesome! The jaw is an instant improvement over the 1:1 Sideshow Skull. I really like HCG's work. Their teeth could be better but something so minor is a dead issue to me.

Even my wife was wowed and she could care less about collectibles. Sheesh i'm already passed the "new collectible high" and thinking about how cool it would have been to have the full blown 1:2 HCG Endo :lol

Insatiable I am! :D

:chew:chew:chew I think its awesome! The jaw is an instant improvement over the 1:1 Sideshow Skull. I really like HCG's work. Their teeth could be better but something so minor is a dead issue to me.

Even my wife was wowed and she could care less about collectibles. Sheesh i'm already passed the "new collectible high" and thinking about how cool it would have been to have the full blown 1:2 HCG Endo :lol

yeah im getting into the idea of tracking down a full body one myself

This one is a lot of fun. Sorry for the crap pics.

newstuff017.jpg

newstuff016.jpg

Could you explain what you mean?
I never saw a problem with the Sideshow 1:1's jaw?

Could you explain what you mean?
I never saw a problem with the Sideshow 1:1's jaw?

The Sideshow piece is almost perfect but with the HCG version the jaw is more square shaped rather than Sideshows somewhat pointy chin jaw. The HCG has a more boxed jaw/chin look.

I am blind.
That is just a collage of awesomeness. Congrats!

Yeah, most collectors I see on here space their pieces out, or dedicate one shelf for each piece... and display similar scale items side by side...

But I like to cram it all together. I find it more visually interesting that way. :D

Yeah, most collectors I see on here space their pieces out, or dedicate one shelf for each piece... and display similar scale items side by side...

But I like to cram it all together. I find it more visually interesting that way. :D

Congrats on the Endo :rock

and I agree with your style...sometimes clutter works :duff

Back