HCG : Resident Evil Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
�� what's happened to you haha

american_psycho_guffaw.gif

Yah I remember you mentioning Amazon. If I can get Nemmy for_200 that'd be cool.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Pretty impressive, I can't fault the sculpt at all. Just something about the paint is off putting, I can't put my finger on it. Maybe it needs more texture.

It's flat. It needs to be more lively but I think this is based off the ubc birkin?

I'm made up it's well better than the Gaya/virtual legends one I've got now.
I Started with just licker then I got zombie cop, executioner, Chris, nemesis, Jill and zombie dog, can't wait for tyrant and Birkin to join my collection 😃

I'm made up it's well better than the Gaya/virtual legends one I've got now.
I Started with just licker then I got zombie cop, executioner, Chris, nemesis, Jill and zombie dog, can't wait for tyrant and Birkin to join my collection 😃

I actually really like the Gaya version. It's quite good compared to what it cost.

I don't have any HCG statues except for the Zombie dog. Both Chris and Jill look like ****. Do not want anything past RE5. And Zombie Cop is just... Meh. The Licker is nice though. Expensive.

LOL the iris on the shoulder eye looks like the colour of the yolk when you over boil a hard boiled egg LOL FAIL AGAIN HCG!!1 PASS

:rotfl Now that you mention it, it does look like the yolk of a hard boiled egg.

Is that a sex doll? ;)

Who are their main sculptors? Because whoever did that and Myers are probably the same sculptor.

Back