HCG Residen Evil: NEMESIS Life Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the head but the Body/Base makes it look confusing. The color contrast from head sculpt to body throws it off for me.

Play Arts and HCG have some fantastic items. You just need to know which they are. Its easier to label them as sucky because people think its funny to pick on faults rather than applaud items which have many merits.

I decided about 20 minutes ago though, i will be buying this if the price is within reason. Im trying to keep my Collection pre Re 4 ( though ill make an exception for Ada) so once its released in the EU and if its a reasonable price i will sell on some of my Re 5 Hot Toys.

Play Arts and HCG have some fantastic items. You just need to know which they are. Its easier to label them as sucky because people think its funny to pick on faults rather than applaud items which have many merits.

I decided about 20 minutes ago though, i will be buying this if the price is within reason. Im trying to keep my Collection pre Re 4 ( though ill make an exception for Ada) so once its released in the EU and if its a reasonable price i will sell on some of my Re 5 Hot Toys.

Most PAK figures I have are awesome (I have all the DMC and RE figures they've made as well as most of the MGS ones). You just have to realize what you're getting, which is a stylized version of said character.

I still haven't decided if I'm going to get this. Mainly about space. NYC apartments are not conducive to collecting.

The size and price of this are perfect for me. Ive 2 grails, Kinda this and the 1:1 Berserker Predator bust. The Berserker Predator costs about $500 more than this and due to its height and length (mandibles and dreads) would eat up more space

So this all the way. And im happy with the $800 tag, but as i say i hope its that when its in Europe and not add-on prices for the sellers.

This thing would be the center of any Nemesis (maybe even RE in general) display.
Exactly, and we are a higher class of collector. Its only fitting ;-)

(go on go on go on go on)

Dont let me be the only one!

And despite that, youd probably have it a long time before me due to HCG being a states company and id wanna see pictures!

nemesis_bust17.jpg

Hes coming through your wall if you dont

Nemesis's only weakness! the physical strength of a 120lb woman

Seriously, he got thrown off a bridge Mortal Kombat style by the strength of a teenage girl.

Doesn't she officially jump off the bridge at the dead factory anyway? :lol

She can jump off[if she doesn't him off] or if she pushes him she runs inside the dead factory.

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

Back