HCG Ghostbusters Lifesize Slimer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After all that he doesn't fit in my basement. I have a smaller custom door on the entry way to my basement and he's 8 inches wider then the opening. I'm gonna have to let him go.

After all that he doesn't fit in my basement. I have a smaller custom door on the entry way to my basement and he's 8 inches wider then the opening. I'm gonna have to let him go.

Oh man what a bummer! You have to find a spot for him he deserves a home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is my video on this awesome Collectible. If the link does not work just do a search on YouTube for HCG Slimer under Max Power, enjoy.

https://youtu.be/x67hhJPBdKE

Max Power

Awesome video! I'm trying to find away to keep him. If I do keep him, I need a place to store this big ass box until I buy a bigger house which isn't in the plans for like another 8 years. So...

Awesome video! I'm trying to find away to keep him. If I do keep him, I need a place to store this big ass box until I buy a bigger house which isn't in the plans for like another 8 years. So...

Ha ha! I destroyed the box it just wasn't worth it to keep and in order for me to take him out I had to cut him out of it so the box was toast. I hope you do keep him, I'm so happy with him it's my best Collectibles yet and a keeper for all times. Cheers buddy!

[emoji868]
Max Power

Ha ha! I destroyed the box it just wasn't worth it to keep and in order for me to take him out I had to cut him out of it so the box was toast. I hope you do keep him, I'm so happy with him it's my best Collectibles yet and a keeper for all times. Cheers buddy!

[emoji868]
Max Power

If I could display him I would also get rid of the box. I need to store him, in the box until I can display him which will most likely be at least 8 years from now.

If I could display him I would also get rid of the box. I need to store him, in the box until I can display him which will most likely be at least 8 years from now.

Yikes man! You need a garage to store that beast of a box. Well best of luck I hope you figure something out.

Peace buddy!

[emoji868]
Max Power

I just received my NECA Life Size Slimer. What an outrageous piece. I have mine displayed at eye level and he's just ridiculous. I previously complained about him being 3x more expensive than the NECA Gremlins, but he's without a doubt 3x cooler and more impressive.

I just received my NECA Life Size Slimer. What an outrageous piece. I have mine displayed at eye level and he's just ridiculous. I previously complained about him being 3x more expensive than the NECA Gremlins, but he's without a doubt 3x cooler and more impressive.

Congrats! These 1:1 Slimers are so awesome, I am still mesmerized by mine every time I walk in my room. Have any pics?Would love to see more of the Neca version one and your set up, especially how you placed him at eye level. Excellent pick up I hope you enjoy yours forever!

[emoji868]
Max Power

Nice and Congrats! Pictures please and of course a video on your channel...please.

[emoji868]
Max Power

Here's a video containing my NECA Slimer and my 2 NECA Gremlins.

NO ONE HAS MORE FUN THAN FUNGHOUL!

Last edited:
Back