Statue HCG Ghostbusters 1/4 Slimer With Table.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just waiting to do the one final payment with shipping once he's in. They are listing 2nd quarter on the website. I thought it had listed Feb. 2017 when I initially ordered it but I could be wrong. Any day now! I'm hoping he fits in the bottom half of a detolf but somehow I doubt it. Cart looks too wide.

It had been some time since the originally proposed release date so I emailed HC for an update if there was any. I was also concerned that we didn't see it at SDCC this year. They had this to say "This should be shipping within the next 8 – 10 weeks."

It had been some time since the originally proposed release date so I emailed HC for an update if there was any. I was also concerned that we didn't see it at SDCC this year. They had this to say "This should be shipping within the next 8 – 10 weeks."

Thanks for the update! I was starting to wonder about it.

[emoji868]
Max Power

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My card was charged with the final payment and what looks like shipping at the end of last week. I think HCG is trying to help us land this big boy for Halloween!

My card was charged with the final payment and what looks like shipping at the end of last week. I think HCG is trying to help us land this big boy for Halloween!

Thanks for the heads up ForeverYoung! Looked at my account and they too processed the payment. I wish they would have sent me some type of heads up though I would have not known that they did that without getting the alert of your comment. Thank you!

[emoji868]

Max Power

Hey, no problem, I was excited to share! If you're in the US, you'll likely get yours way before me since I'm in Canada and these things often get stuck at the border or until I pay the import dues for pick up.

Hey, no problem, I was excited to share! If you're in the US, you'll likely get yours way before me since I'm in Canada and these things often get stuck at the border or until I pay the import dues for pick up.

Yeah I’m in the US so will be checking my account for shipping info and share with pics here. I’ve got a YouTube channel that I will be posting a video of it as soon as I get it too; it’s under the same name Max Power. So excited! This will go well with my other Ghostbusters stuff[emoji4]

[emoji868]

Max Power

My order was processed on Oct, 10th. No word from HCG on shipping though. My Venkman showed up as a surprise also. I didn't know they were shipping him either at the time. Can't wait to see this guy!

I must say that I'm very disapointed with the fact that HCG didn't tweak the Stantz head as Venkmans...
Venkman' head is way to big (compared to other 1/4 scale statues.
Also hope they do the next characters better with a shorter release window between them.

The Iron Studios set is also a nice addition for the ones who didn't thought about them.

My order was processed on Oct, 10th. No word from HCG on shipping though. My Venkman showed up as a surprise also. I didn't know they were shipping him either at the time. Can't wait to see this guy!

Just my notice of shipping with tracking number! Yes!!!

[emoji868]

Max Power

Just got my shipping notice!

Mine comes in Wednesday night. I will try to get some pics up that evening.

[emoji868]

Max Power

SLIMER is in the house! Hopefully I can get a quick video done tonight after work. (9PM) I'll post it on my YouTube page and leave the link for those of you waiting for in hand pics & review before ordering.

SLIMER is in the house! Hopefully I can get a quick video done tonight after work. (9PM) I'll post it on my YouTube page and leave the link for those of you waiting for in hand pics & review before ordering.

Excellent! I’ll keep an eye out on your channel for it. Can’t wait to hear your thoughts on it and your videos.

[emoji868]

Max Power

Back