HAWKEYE (Clint Barton potential figure)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It will not be a two-pack for sure. None of Disney plus series figures are so I don't see a single reason why this should be.

This would be the first one that would truly make a great 2-pack. Final episode costumes, both bows, a crap ton of trick arrows and Lucky... and you have an instant buy from me.
Make it happen, Hot Toys.

Anyone here could have designed better costumes than what Clint and Kate were wearing.
Kate was dressed as an archer ( sports) outfit more or less…it wasn’t a costume , she’s not an official superhero in the show yet..this was her beginning ..hence the ending she was coming up with names to call herself as a hero. I imagine she will have a new type of actual costume outfit when she returns in future MCU projects. I see Clint was more of the aftermath of being an original avenger ..he was in the retired state , healing from his partial deafness and spending time with the family so I didn’t expect his outfits to be Avengers quality.

I think I actually preferred Kate's initial archery outfit to the "superheroed up" version with the unnecessary V added to the chest that she wore in the finale.

Shame that it's the latter one that we'll probably be getting from HT.

Hailee-Steinfeld-Kate-Bishop-Hawkeye-purple-costume.jpg

Hawkeye_Promotional_Poster_12.jpg

I think I actually preferred Kate's initial archery outfit to the "superheroed up" version with the unnecessary V added to the chest that she wore in the finale.

Shame that it's the latter one that we'll probably be getting from HT.

View attachment 552046

View attachment 552047
I hope they give her two different HS looks…normal with or without ponytail and one with battle scars , since she had them on her face the majority of the episodes

Tbh the costume isn’t that different than this one but seriously would anyone have wanted the costume to look like this lol? Wait don’t answer that.

78B66155-516D-4B32-8FBE-C6006D042C88.jpeg

I didn’t realize Hailee really fits the character’s look ..The dark hair , big bust and childlike profile is a perfect fit for Hailee :clap
Like any comic book character her look changes depending on who’s doing it but there are some consistencies

5CE4A655-D7C2-4F85-A749-6953CFCC77D4.jpeg

I never care too much about actors matching the physical appearance of the comic character, but no question that Steinfeld was a perfect casting choice for this show. And I really hope we don't have to wait too long to see her again in the role.

In fact I'm much more excited to see a second season of Hawkeye than any of the other series so far.

I never care too much about actors matching the physical appearance of the comic character, but no question that Steinfeld was a perfect casting choice for this show. And I really hope we don't have to wait too long to see her again in the role.

In fact I'm much more excited to see a second season of Hawkeye than any of the other series so far.
I’m hoping for a second season too! 🤞

I want to see more of the new Hawkeye and Back Widow teaming up! They were great together.

Surprisingly, I personally enjoyed Hawkeye the most out of all the MCU Disney+ shows so far - I think the casting of Hailee is a big reason why. Hope we get a 2nd season.

Hope we get a 1/6 Kate Bishop figure. C'mon Hot Toys!

They've teased Eternals and even Matrix Resurrections but nothing for Hawkeye (except Cosbaby).

Yeah I think for me the purple works better on Kate lol, I still really hope they make him along with Kate, especially since I don't own a Hawkeye and I wasn't a fan of the hair on his previous figure. And I figured I can always just put a jacket on him lol

I don't remember how long after Wandavision ended HT showed figures, but I'm getting more anxious for HT to reveal something.:impatient:

Last edited:
WandaVision - Jan 15 to Mar 5
Vision/Witch - Mar 9
White Vision - July 2

FWS - Mar 19 to Apr 23
Bucky - Mar 30th
Falcon Cap - May 5th

Loki - Jun 9 to July 14
Loki/Sylvie - Oct 20
President Loki - Nov 27
Classic Loki - TBD

What if..? - Aug 11 to Oct 6
Hydra Stomper/Rogers/Carter - Sept 24th
Ultron - Oct 30th

https://www.hottoysph.com/checklist/tag/marvel/
Woah thank you so much! Wow, the Loki wait was pretty long! I guess if there's nothing by March I will get worried. I guess at least that's more time I can save money for these and hopefully a whole bunch of Spidey stuff lol

Woah thank you so much! Wow, the Loki wait was pretty long! I guess if there's nothing by March I will get worried. I guess at least that's more time I can save money for these and hopefully a whole bunch of Spidey stuff lol
I'm all in on everything else they should make. 9 more to be exact lol.

Back