Having BIG surgery in 10 days

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey boys and girls. I made it. I'm alive. Surgery went as well as the doctors could possibly hope. Im Dealing with a decent size infection roght now at the site of the colostomy where it was closed up. Doctors said infection here is very common and are treating it aggressively with antibiotics. Looking likea Friday go-home date hopefully but we shall see.

Have been worrying since it seemed like a long time since your wife's update. Really glad you're okay, and I hope the infection clears up soon. :duff

I've been worried myself. I was in ICU the first 7 days. I've had plenty of Abdonimal surgeries since November of last year but they REALLY worked me over on this one. Wait till you see before and after picks. My stomach looks so much better now but wow did it came at a price. And the price is PAIN !:lecture

Hey boys and girls. I made it. I'm alive. Surgery went as well as the doctors could possibly hope. Im Dealing with a decent size infection roght now at the site of the colostomy where it was closed up. Doctors said infection here is very common and are treating it aggressively with antibiotics. Looking likea Friday go-home date hopefully but we shall see.

Good job!!!!

Happy healing! :1-1:

Great to hear from you and that things are progressing well (aside from the infection; which the doctors will take care of, so no worries!!!).

Keep us posted and i'm still sending prayers your way!

Back