Having BIG surgery in 10 days

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck sithjedi171. Hope all will turn out well and will be praying that you will not have to deal with these issues ever again. :duff

Well here we are boys and girls. It's surgery eve for me and it's time for bowel prep. Got a gallon of this nastiness I'm about to start drinking. Really don't want to bring everyone down with this thread but I'm totally freaked about about this surgery I'm having. It's a big big deal. In fact I just recorded a secret video to be played to my family if something goes wrong. It just feels better to talk about it to people I don't know. Thanks again for everyone's kind thoughts. There's some great people around here.

View attachment 47965

Last edited:
good luck SJ..............we'll hear from you soon.........:lecture

All the best to you, SJ. It's a tough period but you'll get through this and I hope your recovery is quick.

Good luck Sith! Go in tomorrow, knock this sh|t out (no pun intended) and then start working on a speedy recovery.

You seem to be in good spirits. A positive attitude will reward you with positive results.

Hey bro, this goes without saying but good luck to you. Keep us updated when you can do so or feel free to PM me anytime.

Before the drugs kick in, just remember to hate on the filthy Steelers and their fanbase. That should put you in a positive mood. It works for me. :wink1: :lol

Good luck man! :hi5: If you are having the surgery in Nashville, you're in good hands...a lot of good hospitals around these parts.

Back