Having BIG surgery in 10 days

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best of luck and prayers with you, sir. You'll get through this and your life will be better because of it.

Then you can come back on here and have a good laugh at the rest of us who argue over toys and movies. :hi5:

I work in an ICU and see things go wrong all the time. Your very lucky to have survived from some of the complications you mentioned. Someone is on your side. Good luck going forward.

I also suffer from diverticulitis, so I know what you are going through. I found out I had it 7 years ago and it changed everything about my diet and how I eat. I will keep you in my prayers.

I can relate quite a bit more than I care to share at the moment.

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Good luck buddy!

While I've not read the entire opening post as it hurts my head but I hope the surgery goes well and you recover quickly.

All the best you :duff
x :peace

^^^

:lol

Definitely should have used paragraph's. It is a hard read... Anyway I just had my final consult before the surgery with my doc this morning. He gave me a prescription for "Go Lightly" which is a bowl prep for the day before. 1 gallon of pure nastiness, yet a crucial step before the surgery.

Like I said the more people who I have thinking about me and pulling for me and praying for me the better my chances are. At least on the mental side of things it certainly makes me feel better. Certainly don't wanna bring everyone down, but this is real life. And real life is hard. Thanks again to all the Freaks for the kind words and thoughts. ROCK ON !

I haven't read anything but the first post and this page but I just wanted to say you've got one more person pulling for you. :)

And ____ paragraphs, you've got bigger fish to fry!

Back