Hasbro Millennium Falcon Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was VERY tempted (went so far as to place a one-click order, but canceled it a few minutes later). I'm still going back and forth about it. The thing is that I don't collect the smaller figures anymore and I don't really have room for this (the MR Falcon is hard enough to display).

I was VERY tempted (went so far as to place a one-click order, but canceled it a few minutes later). I'm still going back and forth about it. The thing is that I don't collect the smaller figures anymore and I don't really have room for this (the MR Falcon is hard enough to display).

Yep that's my problem as well... :lol

This is THE FALCON I wish I had when i was a kid, although the original Kenner one is still my favorite toy of all time. I got it when I was 10!

Yep, the Kenner Falcon ruled the roost... never had one myself. But my brother did :cuss and I covetted it :monkey2

I also saw it on clearance at Wal-mart, although I'm wondering what the story is. If it's a true clearance then it might very well go lower, but I'm a little suspicious about both Amazon and Walmart selling the Falcon for $99 at the same time, so it could conceivably be just a price drop rather than a true clearance. Still, it's unlikely that Walmart is going to want to keep such a huge toy on their shelves over the long term, so it may very well be that they're clearancing them out. Hmm...

I also saw it on clearance at Wal-mart, although I'm wondering what the story is. If it's a true clearance then it might very well go lower, but I'm a little suspicious about both Amazon and Walmart selling the Falcon for $99 at the same time, so it could conceivably be just a price drop rather than a true clearance. Still, it's unlikely that Walmart is going to want to keep such a huge toy on their shelves over the long term, so it may very well be that they're clearancing them out. Hmm...

Yup, but I saved my receipt and haven't opened it yet (no room for now). If it drops lower, I can always buy another and return the first :D Mine had about 5 others avail.

The wife got me this for Christmas. It is simply amazing! I still have a few of the 3 3/4" Star Wars figures, so the display is looking good. The lights and sounds on this thing are far better than I would have imagined. But, the real treat is the ramp. You push a button on the Falcon, two lights come on the exterior of the ship, and the ramp "lowers" itself down. I'm in love..:monkey5

From what I've read on other pages Target had them on sale for $35.00 last week. And from what I've seen and heard they went fast. In Connecticut where I lived I saw a few, but when I went back to get one all the shelves were empty.

Back