Hasbro Millennium Falcon Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone in England reads this I saw these for sale in Argos,Stevenage Hertfordshire on Saturday for £98.00 down from £151.00.

From what I've read on other pages Target had them on sale for $35.00 last week. And from what I've seen and heard they went fast. In Connecticut where I lived I saw a few, but when I went back to get one all the shelves were empty.

$35?!? :horror

Target clearances aren't consistent across the entire chain -- my experience is that something might be marked down at one and not at another. They also cap the discount percentage at 75% off, which would make the falcon $37.50. In most places they would sell out before reaching 75% off though.

Holy smokes, $37.50??? I've been watching it fall on Hasbro's site and see it now around 125. I was tempted but decided to wait some more. Good thing I did I guess.

Yeah, I was mad as hell. I learned about this at the end of the first day but the scalpers beat me to them all...and there are 6 targets near me that I checked. Some of them had as many as 10 of them to clearance.

It's still a steal at $69!!!!

Best Hasbro Star Wars toy ever.

IMO, the 2nd best was the 1/6 scale speeder bike and figure.

I like the speeeder bike,
Just got a second one with Luke off of eBay, think that I'm gonna have to see if I can lengthen the outriggers at the front though. That was the only major flaw with it, IMHO

As for best H toy, the 1/6 taun taun has to be in the top three...

Cheers,
Doug

I like the speeeder bike,
Just got a second one with Luke off of eBay, think that I'm gonna have to see if I can lengthen the outriggers at the front though. That was the only major flaw with it, IMHO

As for best H toy, the 1/6 taun taun has to be in the top three...

Cheers,
Doug

If you lengthen the outriggers, please make notes of how you do it. I'd be interested in doing this to mine.

If you lengthen the outriggers, please make notes of how you do it. I'd be interested in doing this to mine.

I keep receiving these e-mails asking me if I want to lengthen and promises of accomplishing just that... I'l forward them on to you.

;)

:lol

My vote for greatest H SW toy would have to be this MF. It's awesome--and I only wish I owned it back in the late 70's early 80's.:monkey2

I love mine. Here is my Falcon, landed on the frozen world of Hoth (my backyard...) Being attacked by a very cute, future sci-fi geek.
Oh yeah, has anyone tried customizing their BMF exteriors yet? I just started with the landing gear and I am debating using pastels or acrylic paint to do the weathering...Maybe a combo of both?
Has anyone tried putting more LED lights on the exterior?

Well I got drunk last night for the first time in ages. Woke up this morning and checked my e-mail and lo and behold I must have ordered one of these when intoxicated from Play.com. It's been posted and should be here tomorrow. The problem is that I've no room to put it anywhere, doh!

Well I got drunk last night for the first time in ages. Woke up this morning and checked my e-mail and lo and behold I must have ordered one of these when intoxicated from Play.com. It's been posted and should be here tomorrow. The problem is that I've no room to put it anywhere, doh!

I didn't have the room either. WHO CARES!? :naughty

:lol

Its way too nice to say no to! :D

Mein Gott! It's just arrived. This thing is HUGE! I mean unfeasibly big. A cup of coffee and a ciggarette and I'm off to put this sucker together.

Back