Hasbro Millennium Falcon Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wowzer! Just finished assembling this sucker. Very easy apart from some of the frickin stickers. Most went on fine but I manged to rip one in the cockpit, but not too badly to notice.

It's possibly one of the coolest pieces of kit ever. Especially for a mass produced toy aimed primarily for kids. The electronic features are awesome especially the ramp and engines. Detailing is very good with some nice damaging etc. I could never afford a MR Falcon and for the price I paid this is definitely the next best thing.

In short I'm pretty darned happy I got hammered and ordered it! :chew

Seems like these are being made again. I broke down and ordered one from Amazon for $140 shipped. Better late than never.

People need to keep an eye on mygofer.com. They had these up at the end of October for $42!! I was pessimistic, but it came fast and minty fresh in the Hasbro overpack box. No doubt this was the luckiest deal I've got in my collecting career. I was gonna drop the hammer on this at full price within a couple days, but I saw the link at RS.

Best.....3 3/4"......toy.......ever.

You'll love it Darth. Just wish they'd re-release it in a ANH Vintage box like the AT-AT.

Back