Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just grabbed the 6" Snowtrooper and ATAT driver for about $10 each, and the new 3 3/4" Fett 2-pack. Haven't bought anything non-1/6 SW in a long time, but these are all great. I have a small collection (maybe 6-8) of 6" BS SW figs, mostly Imperial soldiers, so will be adding these to the line-up.

The Hasbro 6" ATAT driver helmet sculpt I like better than Sideshow's 12"-1/6 effort, and (despite the slight paint slop) the Hasbro 4" Fett helmet sculpt seems more accurate than the previewed HT 1/6 ESB Fett. A pity they have stripped out all the articulation from the 4" main line, but it does make for more slender and realistic figures though.

Ll3b1yv.jpg

S20nbfM.jpg

Yeah, that new Boba mold is beautiful. Hasbro's new 4" Obi-Wan and (currently) Target exclusive Palpatine have some nice sculpts too, but unfortunately they have the same limited articulation.

That Boba is pretty sweet, I've seen guys pick 'em up and use the head on the articulated Legacy Collection Fett, been tempted to do the same.

Despite no articulation, the body sculpt (and paint) on the new Fett is a way better sculpt than the Legacy collection Fett (chest armor for example.) I'd be tempted to try to swap the articulated arms on the new Fett rather than just use the new head on the old figure.

Grabbed the 6" scale tie fighter at a store called "Tuesday morning" which is what I think is a store that buys overstock /slow moving items. Anyway at 40 bucks why not?:dunno And why at all?:dunno....:lol
This beyotch is large....:horror

I saw a haul on YouTube of the new RO BS Rey, they call her “ Island Journey “ Rey with the poncho . This from a collector in Malaysia I follow, so I guess she’s out in Asia. Which means, probably sometime next month if not soon in the States. It was just a haul video, but as soon as he reviews the Rey, I’ll post the video here.

Grabbed the 6" scale tie fighter at a store called "Tuesday morning" which is what I think is a store that buys overstock /slow moving items. Anyway at 40 bucks why not?:dunno And why at all?:dunno....:lol
This beyotch is large....:horror

Thanks for the heads up, Im gonna stop at Tuesday morning with my fingers crossed! Honestly just want that pilot with the red stripes lol

I saw a haul on YouTube of the new RO BS Rey, they call her “ Island Journey “ Rey with the poncho . This from a collector in Malaysia I follow, so I guess she’s out in Asia. Which means, probably sometime next month if not soon in the States. It was just a haul video, but as soon as he reviews the Rey, I’ll post the video here.

Nice, I didnt even know they were releasing that version! Is there a list somewhere of upcoming BS figures?

Speaking of Rey, Amazon has the Rey/speeder set for $27 right now. I couldnt resist at that price, love the scavenger look!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01M...ey+speeder&dpPl=1&dpID=51JtF3nv7aL&ref=plSrch

Thanks for the heads up, Im gonna stop at Tuesday morning with my fingers crossed! Honestly just want that pilot with the red stripes lol

Nice, I didnt even know they were releasing that version! Is there a list somewhere of upcoming BS figures?

Speaking of Rey, Amazon has the Rey/speeder set for $27 right now. I couldnt resist at that price, love the scavenger look!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01M...ey+speeder&dpPl=1&dpID=51JtF3nv7aL&ref=plSrch

From what I saw ..this RO IJ Rey might be the one to get as far as BS Reys so far. We’re talking Jania Solo quality IMO. Only figuarts would probably beat this Rey if they are going to do one :lecture

And here we go with the review..this guy is usually fast :lol

https://youtu.be/9V89P6x8QYw

He said one per case..damn you Hasbro! :gah:

Last edited:
From what I saw ..this RO IJ Rey might be the one to get as far as BS Reys so far. We’re talking Jania Solo quality IMO. Only figuarts would probably beat this Rey if they are going to do one :lecture

And here we go with the review..this guy is usually fast :lol

https://youtu.be/9V89P6x8QYw

He said one per case..damn you Hasbro! :gah:

That Rey looks really good! Definitely grabbing her and Rex. I notice Rex is missing the rifle from the hascon release, but thats no biggie really.

That Rey looks really good! Definitely grabbing her and Rex. I notice Rex is missing the rifle from the hascon release, but thats no biggie really.

If Rey is one per case..probably means Rex will be a peg warmer..not worried

Definitely cutting the notch on her Poncho to allow the hood to cover her head, thank god it’s a simple mod

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Who else is in this upcoming wave? Is this where Tarkin will finally show up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HSE0623lg.jpg

Black Series Captain Rex is up for order now
, along with DJ and Island Rey. Thank God for Hasbro making individual figures available for order, as all three new figures are shortpacked and the rest of the case is going to be a bunch of unsellable repacks.

Rey and Rex look fantastic. I'm gonna be getting both, but I'm keeping the poncho on Rey to cover up that awful neck hinge joint.

View attachment 384933

Black Series Captain Rex is up for order now
, along with DJ and Island Rey. Thank God for Hasbro making individual figures available for order, as all three new figures are shortpacked and the rest of the case is going to be a bunch of unsellable repacks.

I'm so glad Hasbro made this figure again. I missed the first release of him.

Back