Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The ''Aren't you a little short for a Stormtrooper'' Leia looks great although I can't help but think that took a lot of work which could become undone very easily and that'd just piss me off.

Personally I still prefer plastic. I just like a good solid plastic action figure. I haven't been collecting the 6'' figures but at 3.75'' I despised softgoods and I'm not sure I'd really like it any better with these.

Last edited:
Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

I think you're wrong here. While I'm not really a fan of soft goods for smaller figures, especially in this 6" format, I think it really works well here. Especially with those three figures. Vader, Ben, and Leia are arguably some of the best figures in the BS line so far. The softgoods actually benefit the figures and look good on these three unlike the cloth clothes used on the Emperor, Farmboy Luke, Yoda, etc.

Hasbro did a really great job on the Leia. If her costume was sculpted in plastic, you couldn't do this,

View attachment 339210
View attachment 339211

With a little futzing, it don't look like no sleeping bag.

Superb posing there! Well done sir 👏🏻

Got a 2nd Vader today from Amazon. Didn't know they were being shipped out in these white boxes.

20170501_141953.jpg

The ''Aren't you a little short for a Stormtrooper'' Leia looks great although I can't help but think that took a lot of work which could become undone very easily and that'd just piss me off.

Personally I still prefer plastic. I just like a good solid plastic action figure. I haven't been collecting the 6'' figures but at 3.75'' I despised softgoods and I'm not sure I'd really like it any better with these.

:lol :lol

I can picture you sitting there with a steamer in hand ready to fix the clothes as soon as it goes out of place lol.

Damn DiFabio, great posing skills man!

The first one with the hand on the hip is almost exactly how I have my HT Leia posed

Finally preordered wave 2 so no hunting for single figs like the elusive R2.

U.K. Friends ID toys and star action figures both have complete wave 2 or singles up for preorder tonight.

So awesome, need that new wave!! So weird we haven't seen any pre-orders, I would place one at BBTS for sure

I'm nervous where are the pre orders at bbts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obi-wans hood is way too big. Really hard to get it to look remotely good. Still a nice figure none the less and the rest of the cloak sits decently on him.
43917ade4ec57ebac0f9d95ad4742212.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Yeah, I find it strange that the second wave of Vintage 40th figures are showing up at retail yet there is no preorders available at BBTS, HTS or other places. I'm guessing maybe on the 4th they go up?

I still haven't seen anything at retail yet other than the legacy Vader set with stand. I just saw the metal figures last night at a TRU. They're pretty pointless but I bought Vader cause, well, it's Vader. I have a problem like that. :lol

I work at best buy and a couple weeks ago we got in one Vader and 2 Leia for the 40th set. Vader is gone but Leia still around and I went around and all gone but was lucky enough to find a Luke at another best buy near me and I'm happy.
d919ddc5ef2b7d077f8fffcac1ae1d74.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Does anyone think the Amazon U.S. site is likely to have any deals on the Black Series for Star Wars day? I have a dim memory they have done in the past. (I just checked the UK site, no deals on there for sure, as overpriced as always...)

Heads up for anyone interested, the 40th anniversary Vintage Darth Vader/Legacy set is only $29.99 at Toys R Us. Most of the figures there are 25% off

Back