Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, what a great, easy to-do mod! That makes Maul 10x better. I just went out to Michael's and bought some sculpting clay and did the same thing. I love Maul even more now :) Amazing how little things like that can make or break a figure.

Here's mine:

UpdatedMaul1_zps7e49fe21.jpg

UpdatedMaul2_zps74e97262.jpg

UpdatedMaul3_zpse2bac34a.jpg

Nice! Yeh it's not difficult to do but just takes a while as they are small~

Finally found Sandtrooper (figure I wanted) at TrU today. Nice figure but $24.99 +tax = $27 and change (Canada) I said no. They seem to expensive to be knocking on $30 door. $19.99 would have been a better price

Nice Photos! I've picked up the Luke and Sand trooper so far. I was far more impressed by the Luke than with the trooper. For all the articulation, the Sand trooper has such limited range of movement. I keep looking at the Darth Maul, but haven't pulled the trigger on him yet.

Nice Photos! I've picked up the Luke and Sand trooper so far. I was far more impressed by the Luke than with the trooper. For all the articulation, the Sand trooper has such limited range of movement. I keep looking at the Darth Maul, but haven't pulled the trigger on him yet.

I can understand the hesitation, one point is his cloak is plastic not cloth. Considering making a cloth cloak/cape, besides that he is an awesome figure.

Hey all!

For anyone interested- The first of our Star Wars Black Series reviews is now up at our newly created blog focusing on the line- https://www.starwarsblackseries.net/ Over the next week or so, all 4 Wave 1 figures (plus SDCC Boba Fett) will be added to the site. We start today with Luke!

Our reviews typically consist of a bunch of still pictures like that one, plus a short video of my 11-year-old son and I discussing whatever toy it is (we have done this for about 3 years now... We think it is a fun hobby to share, plus it gives sort of an "old collector/ new collector" take on stuff). If you care to check it out, here is the link for the Luke review: Hasbro Black Series Luke Review

Thanks!
Sallah

Here's my review of the 6" Black Series R2-D2. Definitely the WORST out of the line so far!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WwwixArLmA&feature=share&list=UUAv3tPDsW1Jhi6L0SPPKs7A[/ame]

Back