Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Star_Wars_Black_Series_Luke_Skywalker_X-Wing_Pilot_Hasbro-03.jpg

Likeness looks good. Hair looks like it's made out of wood.

Since when has SW figure collecting been about "characters." From the very beginning it's been about random aliens with two seconds of screen time and little to no dialogue. Hammerhead, Walrusman, Sandpeople, Snaggletooth, Fett, Bossk, TIE Fighter pilots, etc.

I'm thrilled to see he's in his pilot gear. I've seen enough of "Farmboy Luke" for one lifetime! lol

These are very nice, but I cant afford another line of figures. I'll probably have to stick to characters from SW and then Fett from TESB.

At very least, nice versions of the original 12!

Your friends say the same about you behind your back. :monkey3
:lol

No fun in that? :thwak
Think of something. :gah:

Huh? :dunno

:lecture All 9 minutes worth. Then again, the same could be said about Boba Fett in the OT.

True, but Boba is cooler looking. And there was a time where he was a mysterious badass and not some kid from New Zealand.

That's where the EU comes in. It's fleshed him out quite a bit.

What's that?

EU is BS. :lecture

For once I agree with you.

Here is an image of the R2-D2 in the 6" Black Series. Showed up in my Facebook feed via GalacticHunte. I am definitely excited about this line. The price-point is steep--would much prefer $14.99--but the two showings thus far look really good!

67456_402364949849387_326896171_n.jpg

Back