Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine today, already contacted BBTS for a return label, I keep mine MISB so the fix albeit is a vast improvement doesn't work for me.

That sucks and sorry to hear that. Glad I?m not a MIB collector on this because I would not have kept it either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luckily it's no AS bad, but my Beskar Mando had some defects because of the tight package. I don't get why they can't just have the heads in a big open space and just have the rest of the body in secure packaging, head's the most important part, protect it.

Luckily it's no AS bad, but my Beskar Mando had some defects because of the tight package. I don't get why they can't just have the heads in a big open space and just have the rest of the body in secure packaging, head's the most important part, protect it.

Now that would make way too much sense for Hasbro [emoji23]

I thought about keeping my order of DX Boba Fett but ultimately decided that Hasbro do not deserve my money for defective products, whether it's easy to fix or not. I hope there are a lot of cancellations and returns, to send a clear message.

Re: Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

One more time with heat and reshape:
71174a16125cfdf44fd8c2376b0ba4b4.jpg

This is perfect for me and took less than 5 minutes total.

e9ed94c43c5417bbe7c5fecc4ab90eaa.jpg

Mafex Boba can enjoy the rocket blasting pieces Hasbro Boba comes with. This is after an hour of sitting so this is how the helmet stayed:

0773bc15cd5978cf46068e0910a5ae0e.jpg

ca1725682c385fe0a7aa91a6384ae30a.jpg

Much better great job!

Hasbro should at least update their boxes to say additional work required by customer if they want it to look good.

I did the fix on my Beskar Mando and it helped tremendously.
Has anyone done a head swap between the ROTJ and ESB Fetts? I never liked that static rangefinder on the ESB.

Re: Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Much better great job!

Hasbro should at least update their boxes to say additional work required by customer if they want it to look good.

Thank you sir! And yes, ?because we don?t give a f-, hairdryer is required?

I could understand if it was one of their kids lines, but 6" Black Series is aimed at teens and older who are more out to collect than play and quality is much more important.

Got two at Target today. Gonna boil em’ in a bit.

The flame effects and grapple cord are dumb. I’d rather it be $20 bucks without those honestly. I mean if you’re going to include something extra, give us some alternate hands like fists and paint his jumpsuit. I’d rather have that then candy orange plug ins and a cheap string.

I’m sure they’re going to rerelease this in 2023 on a ROTJ 40th cardback.

Got two at Target today. Gonna boil em’ in a bit.

The flame effects and grapple cord are dumb. I’d rather it be $20 bucks without those honestly. I mean if you’re going to include something extra, give us some alternate hands like fists and paint his jumpsuit. I’d rather have that then candy orange plug ins and a cheap string.

I’m sure they’re going to rerelease this in 2023 on a ROTJ 40th cardback.

Yes, yes and most likely.

In from BBTS - probably the only Kuiil I will ever have, since HT shamefully didn't make him.

kuiil.jpg

Are people really cancelling/returning their orders because of the packaging squishing the helmet?

It takes a couple of minutes to fix. And hey, if someone is a MIB collector, does the helmet even matter if it’s never coming out of the box? Makes no sense.

Yeah, yeah, “we shouldn’t have to do this kind of stuff” but it’s literally taking a mug out, getting some water and having a few minutes of patience.

Beats paying $80-$100+ for the asian import figures IMO.

Are people really cancelling/returning their orders because of the packaging squishing the helmet?

It takes a couple of minutes to fix. And hey, if someone is a MIB collector, does the helmet even matter if it’s never coming out of the box? Makes no sense.

Yeah, yeah, “we shouldn’t have to do this kind of stuff” but it’s literally taking a mug out, getting some water and having a few minutes of patience.

Beats paying $80-$100+ for the asian import figures IMO.

For me it's worth returning, I collect very little from this line , would rather have the money to put towards something else , plus the cape isn't soft goods and the grappling dart looks awful.

For me it's worth returning, I collect very little from this line , would rather have the money to put towards something else , plus the cape isn't soft goods and the grappling dart looks awful.

I’d have bought it from you then instead of returning to BBTS, I’m not far from Columbus. :lol I plan on nabbing a third to make a custom preproduction Fett with the yellow gauntlet and brown gloves.

I hear you about the grapple dart. I left mine in the box. Way too chunky and the thick black string doesn’t do it any favors. The only way to do it in this scale was to make a plastic attachment that plugs into the gauntlet, kinda like what Hot Toys did for their BvS Batman’s grapple gun with a sculpted shooting wire effect.

07B69504-DB8D-40BB-9F88-72AB217ECC29.jpeg
47B2372A-847D-4B84-9BBA-B590A3631F18.jpeg
80B6546A-6429-42E4-96DE-0A5CAF7BF7E1.jpeg
CB44B793-C2B5-4DD6-9869-8EE2670E5C33.jpeg

THAT would have been cool, especially with photos against Jedi Luke.

I don’t mind the cape. At first I thought it was going to suck, but it’s not stiff or annoying at all. I kind of prefer it to the soft goods long cape Hasbro has used previously, which did get on my nerves.

Back