Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1- Diamond Select needs to change the packaging for these. SO much wasted space and useless materials.

2- Not really sure why everyone likes this line so much. Articulation is usually limited.

3- blaster effects look cool

I agree about the packaging but my large MS characters like Hulk, Abom, Jugg, Sabretooth, Colossus and Thanos are all considered masterpieces.

Their abomination is as heavy as some 1/4 statues that thing can be used as a legit weapon lol

Despite ordering the exclusives the moment they went up, I’ve yet to have one shipped. They don’t seem to be going in order rather order size. Those that ordered multiple items together are getting shafted for those that ordered together. They’ll probably ship them all separately like they usually do, so go figure :lol

Don’t even get me started on BBTS they ship when they are in the mood to do it lol

I have in stock paid items just sitting there for a week doing nothing but being stuck in processing.

I just caved and ordered the crew of the Ghost. I have little to no hope of ever seeing them in sixth scale so Black Series will have to do. I already had Chopper so what's five more right?

20201007_110456.jpg

F yeah!!!
THIS guy just arrived in Australia from RobotKingdom!!!

������

I just got my ESB 40th anniversary carded Vader and was taking some photos and noticed something.
Hasbro went WWAAAAYYYYYY above and beyond with details on this one. The lettering on the original chest box is duplicated on the figure.
That is INSANE for a 1/12 scale!
The photo on the left is the original movie prop and the left is the Black Series figure.
There are a few variations on the lettering on the costumes and Hasbro actually picked the ESB version.
Bravo Hasbro.
Vader Black Series ESB Chest Box details.jpg

I just got my ESB 40th anniversary carded Vader and was taking some photos and noticed something.
Hasbro went WWAAAAYYYYYY above and beyond with details on this one. The lettering on the original chest box is duplicated on the figure.
That is INSANE for a 1/12 scale!
The photo on the left is the original movie prop and the left is the Black Series figure.
There are a few variations on the lettering on the costumes and Hasbro actually picked the ESB version.
Bravo Hasbro.
View attachment 496987

You?re not wrong. I have two Figuarts Vaders and two Mafex Vader?s. The BS looks the best imo. If he had alternate hands he?d be my end all for a Vader.

I?m afraid to see if his blade comes out though, lol.

How?re the hips on yours? Mine are loosy goosy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just looks like squiggly lines to me lol

My ESB Vader has loose hips like most BS Vaders do.

I use a tiny bit of thin tissue paper to tighten up their hips simple and works wonders

I wasn’t expecting the ESB to be better than the ANH version yet Hasbro made it better, great job Hasbro.

Got my wampa; awesome package and so shiny. Passed on original release, so this 'checks the box' as it were. Arrived Mint. So, I've never had a non-mint box from Hasbro directly.

Anybody any information on the new New black series 6 inch boba fett deluxe, just seen a picture of it and well as an amazing figure, I find it too hard to believe that this is a black series figure.

Anybody any information on the new New black series 6 inch boba fett deluxe, just seen a picture of it and well as an amazing figure, I find it too hard to believe that this is a black series figure.

The prototypes always look an order of magnitude better than the production line figures...or did you see a production sample?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back