Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mainly collect 1:6 scale but once in awhile I dip my toes into the Black Series. This weekend had delivered the Mandalorian , Archieve series IG 88, and Bossk from Amazon , and 4-LOM, Zuckuss and Dengar for below retail prices from evillbay.

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Not BS related but i?ll never not send out a sale advisory when I see you.

I was just at Barnes and Noble and they had 4 of the Kotobukiya TLJ double pack Praetorian guards for 75% OFF its $140 price!

Hate TLJ all you want but that?s freaking $35 for an excellently painted double pack of pretty cool looking characters!

I couldn?t resist I picked one up.

Shame they didn?t have the ROTJ Royal Guards double pack with Palpatine at that discount!

Hurry lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, those Praetorian Guards have been sitting in the 75% bin here for a while. I've got four BS figures of them so I'm good. They also have the Black Series Centerpiece Kylo and Luke. I already had Luke, but I grabbed Kylo for less than $10. I have now gotten all the Centerpieces for around the same price. They are very cool. Just a shame about the starting price point.

The one GS I drive by every day has ONE Mandalorian in stock that they?re holding for me.

I had to return the one I bought on force friday due to a missing shoulder armor pad.

For historic reasons alone he is a must own.

I want that Gina Carano figure she has a cool character name and i?ve always had a crush on her lol

Last edited:
I saw while browsing Amazon their exclusive ESB Chewie with take apart 3PO. I must have missed that announcement, it looks like a pretty fun package.

Ordered Palps with Throne! Along with Vader, Ahsoka, Kylo Ren, Second Sister, Rey + D-O, and Rey with her Speeder. I was excited to jump in, but need to slow my roll now haha.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The power of the dark side

mJw0U3b.jpg

Curious to see if Soft goods Jawa is something people want...looks good

I found the Jawa yesterday at WalMart. LOVE IT! I wish it had the regular yellow eyes, but I really dig the cloth, mostly due to the color. Finally NOT an orange Jawa figure. Now it looks like it should straight from the movies. It pairs great with the Tusken Raider.

https://www.walgreens.com/store/c/star-wars-clone-commander-obi-wan/ID=300393690-product

Clone Commander Kenobi is up. $35 for free ship and 3% Ebates right now. Members get 2k points back if you clip the coupon too.

I heard these were up on the site but couldn't find a link, I guess I missed out on the online order.
Though I did find him in a Walgreens a couple of hours ago. There were about 6 to look through, the paint overall is consistently good. Still haven't found a ML Emma Frost or Dani Moonstar though.

I heard these were up on the site but couldn't find a link, I guess I missed out on the online order.
Though I did find him in a Walgreens a couple of hours ago. There were about 6 to look through, the paint overall is consistently good. Still haven't found a ML Emma Frost or Dani Moonstar though.

If it's any consolation, I placed my order about 20 minutes after it went up and still have no shipping confirmation and I am suspecting a cancellation at this rate based on previous experiences. I was also able to get one locally at one of four Walgreens, so that's awesome.

Say goodbye to $20 BS

Hasbro blaming tariffs.

While I don't think that's a wrong claim for them, I don't think that bumping the $20 isn't unfair all around, seeing the jump in quality they're delivering.

I agree it?s a small increase all things considered.

Wait, was a price increase announced? Seems to me $22.99 has been the average retail for some time now...

Update: oops - see it now. Officially $21.49 now. No surprise. How about $23 and give us cloaks for every jedi related type character

Last edited:

Wait, was a price increase announced? Seems to me $22.99 has been the average retail for some time now...

Update: oops - see it now. Officially $21.49 now. No surprise. How about $23 and give us cloaks for every jedi related type character

I think the face printing makes the bump in cost much less painful.

GS will now bump it up to $24.50.

The new Anakin looks great.. So much better than the Ep3 BS figure. Don't like the head on that one at all. Too bad they just gave him a repainted Vader lightsaber rather than making a new one.

20191003_SW_Prod_E9330_Anakin_Skywalker_2_2000x.jpg

Back