Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anybody happen to get the funko boba fett ex from target and not want it anymore? or an extra they would be willing to part with?

thanks

Yeah too much shine on that version makes no sense for cloth lol

I had no idea there was a carbonized trooper though that I will seek out later today.

I will say, after watching the trailer for the Mandolorian again, I'm tempted to swap the shiner head from the carbonized figure with the regular one and have that be the one in my display.

The carbonized Trooper is Amazon's exclusive btw.

I will say, after watching the trailer for the Mandolorian again, I'm tempted to swap the shiner head from the carbonized figure with the regular one and have that be the one in my display.

The carbonized Trooper is Amazon's exclusive btw.

Great idea!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO it took them four tries ( including the Target and TRU exclusives) but I think finally Hasbro gave us the Rey we needed :lecture

And one that can match Figuarts in accuracy

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

My one black series want from the new figures. Found him at gamestop on Saturday.
5b206892490f7acf1660d9b70b607ced.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

What's up with the archive line? Figured they would at least announce some upcoming ones if there are any

Really enjoying the colors of the regular release vs my carbonized version
07ac847c7aab52bc1a34a60fcf0f0119.jpg
f8853975086aefe3e964a51710d55123.jpg
c86748d6e962ed8293c0288136df40fe.jpg
b94ab32787a26c9ddf47364a1ecc7f34.jpg

He stands well on his stand. Without it, its pretty impossible unless he's propped against something. Interestingly the Galaxy of Adventures one stands great on his own. Maybe owing to the larger scale?

I see that the new Kylo figure comes with an accessory for his hood. Does such an accessory come with Rey? Seeing as her outfit now has a hood.

I see that the new Kylo figure comes with an accessory for his hood. Does such an accessory come with Rey? Seeing as her outfit now has a hood.

Sadly no, it's just Kylo.

Re: Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Emperor Palpatine

7RmVZQB.jpg
After getting priced out of HT for the most part, I can see myself getting into the Black series (50% of the size and 10% of the price [emoji38]). I saw Rey at Target and was really impressed with the sculpt and paint apps. Found Darth Revan on Ebay for a good price (Need Malak!), and then ordered Rey, Ren, Second Sister, and Shiny Sith Trooper.

This Emperor with throne looks really good here. I can see myself maybe picking it up. I can't wait to see how he looks in TROS.

Edit: Cancelled the order with TROS figures and ordered Vader (#43) after seeing all the pics and reviews from you guys. Will wait and see on Ren and Rey (may be other versions coming after film drops), and picking up Carbonized Sister on Friday.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

After getting priced out of HT for the most part, I can see myself getting into the Black series (50% of the size and 10% of the price [emoji38]). I saw Rey at Target and was really impressed with the sculpt and paint apps. Found Darth Revan on Ebay for a good price (Need Malak!), and then ordered Rey, Ren, Second Sister, and Shiny Sith Trooper.

This Emperor with throne looks really good here. I can see myself maybe picking it up. I can't wait to see how he looks in TROS.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I just received mine from Amazon. Go get! It's definitely one of best efforts from the Black Series.

Only picked up the reg. Mandalorian on Amazon. Not really interested in the others. Looking forward to Yavin Ceremony Luke, wish he had a lightsaber but I picked up an archive X-Wing Luke for $5 recently so I'll use that saber instead.

Back