Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The larger 3.75" X-Wing's take up HUGE space as-is and is basically already what the studio scale models were. I can't imagine the average collector having that much real estate to display a 4-ft X-Wing.

I keep tagging Hasbro to just drop that Boba Fett jetpack and roll in the money like the Proton Pack guys, but what do I know? Their Boba helmets only sell out every single time and a jetpack replica would only be them printing money for themselves:dunno

The larger 3.75" X-Wing's take up HUGE space as-is and is basically already what the studio scale models were. I can't imagine the average collector having that much real estate to display a 4-ft X-Wing.

I keep tagging Hasbro to just drop that Boba Fett jetpack and roll in the money like the Proton Pack guys, but what do I know? Their Boba helmets only sell out every single time and a jetpack replica would only be them printing money for themselves:dunno

That's a really good idea. Disney sells a kid one at Galaxy's Edge that is pretty decent, but its just to small for adults.

That's a really good idea. Disney sells a kid one at Galaxy's Edge that is pretty decent, but its just to small for adults.

Yeah, @budafett just picked one of those up for my son's bday and it's pretty cool for what it is. A HasLab jetpack would just be such easy money for them. I remember Anovos having a lot of people interested in one when they announced theirs, and everybody already knew by then that they hardly ever delivered on a product. Plus, it was only a kit that you had to build and paint. A completed Fett jetpack would make it a can't miss. And there's plenty of stuff you can add for tier-unlockables.

But yeah, I'm not exactly holding my breathe for the next HasLab SW announcement because it really needs to be a home run after this debacle.

Yes if they ran the campaign correctly. But let's not forget that the Sail Barge original goal was 5,000. Hasbro got delusional after the runaway success of the Razor Crest.

Yeah, and don’t take what I’m saying as hate on your idea. It’s a great idea and I would back it, but I’ve seen enough people over the years of complaining about lack of space that a 4-5ft. X-Wing makes me believe it’d have to be pushed hard to get people to drop the money on it.

And yeah, it would be easily double the Razorcrest. Easily.

A Boba Fett Jetpack would be a huge hit for Hasbro. The ability for repaints would allow for people to justify multiple.
Yeah cosplaying aside, the ROTJ Fett backpack would be an awesome wall display. I like the ESB version, but the ROTJ has the brighter colors.

Yeah cosplaying aside, the ROTJ Fett backpack would be an awesome wall display. I like the ESB version, but the ROTJ has the brighter colors.
I think a Mandalorian Boba version would sell too or a switch out panel for the repaired section in the middle. It could obviously double for Cobb Vanth cosplayers/fans too.

A Fett jetpack isn't nearly as complex as a proton pack though. It seems like it could just be a Black Series retail item like the helmets, it doesn't seem to me that crowdfunding is warranted.

Is it as complex, not necessarily. But good luck getting Target, Wal-Mart, etc. to stock up on $400+ Boba Jetpacks in big ass boxes on their shelves:lol

Is it as complex, not necessarily. But good luck getting Target, Wal-Mart, etc. to stock up on $400+ Boba Jetpacks in big ass boxes on their shelves:lol

You think it would cost that much? The proton pack is $400 with all the lights and doo dads. But we are talking the Hasbro Star Wars team, so I guess I wouldn't be too surprised.

Back