Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they put this image on a card with the figure in a bubble I bet it would be a hot seller. I wish HT would make this as they have made Stan Lee.

download (13).jpeg

A new HT George is a Grail. Preferably 76 Tunisia or 2003 Australia look.

Those lazy gits on the Hasbro Star Wars team tossed out this sculpt on a stormtrooper body.

The Marvel team would have done a two pack.

well glad they are doing this...not glad it's a Gamestop exclusive.
Will be nice to get the whole squad.
I'm not familiar with BB but others were commenting looks like a repaint.

STAR-WARS-THE-BLACK-SERIES-GAMING-GREATS-6-INCH-RC-1138-BOSS-Figure-oop-3.jpg

This line is in a really bad place if they're too lazy to sculpt an accurate mold for the commando armor.

I've mostly stopped collecting 1/12 to focus on 1/6 but I did PO this guy. Love that game.

Got my Stormtrooper George order in at Amazon.

Kinda strange that Amazon lists the release date as May 4th and BBTS has him listed this December. Seems pretty unlikely that BBTS gets him first.

Last edited:
Got my Stormtrooper George order in at Amazon.

Kinda strange that Amazon lists the release date as May 4th and BBTS has him listed this December. Seems pretty unlikely that BBTS gets him first.
How the hell did you get one??

He sold out in seconds. WTF? How could the Lucas Stormtrooper sell out so fast on Amazon?? Did one person buy a couple thousand? I was refreshing for 5 minutes. The minute it said PO I did instant check out, and it said there is a problem.... Popped up again, same..

Meanwhile, literally every other site has him up for PO.

What BS. I ordered one from BBTS. I had $15 coupon for Amazon app order, and of course free shipping is nice. Maybe he'll pop back up..

How the hell did you get one??

He sold out in seconds. WTF? How could the Lucas Stormtrooper sell out so fast on Amazon?? Did one person buy a couple thousand? I was refreshing for 5 minutes. The minute it said PO I did instant check out, and it said there is a problem.... Popped up again, same..

Meanwhile, literally every other site has him up for PO.

What BS. I ordered one from BBTS. I had $15 coupon for Amazon app order, and of course free shipping is nice. Maybe he'll pop back up..

Do you have Prime? I have it and it might have been tough or impossible without it, I'm not sure. I was refreshing a couple minutes before the time and a preorder option popped up in a different location than usual under buying options. I'm not sure exactly how many I could have ordered but there was no apparent limit. I put three in my cart and checked out with no problem.

Do you have Prime? I have it and it might have been tough or impossible without it, I'm not sure. I was refreshing a couple minutes before the time and a preorder option popped up in a different location than usual under buying options. I'm not sure exactly how many I could have ordered but there was no apparent limit. I put three in my cart and checked out with no problem.
Yeah, I have prime. The Pre-Order now button is instant. All I have to do is click on it and it's ordered. But wouldn't work at all. I was on my phone and computer. On the Amazon app on my phone it never even showed up with the yellow pre-order button.

:dunno

Meanwhile, an hour later he's still available everywhere else...

Yeah, I have prime. The Pre-Order now button is instant. All I have to do is click on it and it's ordered. But wouldn't work at all. I was on my phone and computer. On the Amazon app on my phone it never even showed up with the yellow pre-order button.

:dunno

Meanwhile, an hour later he's still available everywhere else...

I don't know then. I got access to order on my phone using the link in the article below so I wasn't in the app.

https://comicbook.com/starwars/news...ries-figure-pre-orders-begin-tomorrow-amazon/

I don’t really collect The Black Series, but the George Lucas figure might be a cool display piece. Might get it and just keep it carded.

BBTS is the better option. Amazon will probably damage them.

What was Amazon's price?

BBTS usually marks up the prices - noticed this more recently, particularly with Hot Toys where they build in the shipping cost into the cost of the figure.

But you're on point, BBTS packages really well and I rarely received damaged goods from them. Amazon is hit and miss but luckily their replacement policy/customer service is usually pretty good.

What was Amazon's price?

BBTS usually marks up the prices - noticed this more recently, particularly with Hot Toys where they build in the shipping cost into the cost of the figure.

But you're on point, BBTS packages really well and I rarely received damaged goods from them. Amazon is hit and miss but luckily their replacement policy/customer service is usually pretty good.

$26.49 at Amazon. BBTS always marks their smaller figures up by $1.

What was Amazon's price?

Mostly everyone has it at $26.99 but BBTS it was $27.99, so $1 more.

Amazon was $26.49

I got an email from Dorkside saying $24.99, but when it went live it was adjusted to same $26.99. Although a few claim they did get in a PO at the lower price.

Back