Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So quick question. I bought an archive wave off eBay and the scout trooper came on an Anakin card.
Has anybody heard this or did I get taken? Everything looks legit with the packaging.
Thanks for the help in advance.

Not gonna lie: the 6" line is not doing for me. Too few new figures, too many damn repaints. But It's not just that, the sculpts on them are good, but none of them blow me out of the water. They are just decent.

You know repaints are out of control when they have to be broken down into sublines:

Credit Collection
Carbonized
Gaming Greats (with some retooling, granted)

I get that molds are like $100,000 per figure, but enough is enough
Gaming Greats are actually good though.

Not a problem! No that's Echo as mentioned. He's a Clone Wars cartoon character . Alpha was overwritten by that show and even pre Disney, that entire Dark Horse series was made non canon. Technically Rex, from the cartoon, would be Alpha I suppose.

We face the greatest Sith in generations . . .

They actually confirmed that Boba Fett's original name is Alpha over on The Bad Batch.

My Wrecker just shipped from Hasbro Pulse.

Now just waiting on Tech...

And of course still no Echo figure yet to complete the team.. :dunno

And no, Beta does NOT count... :lol

My Wrecker just shipped from Hasbro Pulse.

Now just waiting on Tech...

And of course still no Echo figure yet to complete the team.. :dunno

And no, Beta does NOT count... :lol

It's so odd to me how the first 6" ARC Trooper released was Echo instead of Fives. He should've just been released in his BB armor.

I was able to find Wrecker at my local Target. I was pretty excited.
Based on Target’s past deluxe figure distribution, they should be all over the shelves soon. I haven’t found any of the newest wave but finally got a GameStop order shipped for two of them.

I've only recently started collecting the Black Series figures and what I have so far was purchased from BBTS, with the exception of Kuiil. I'm running out of display space so the 6th scale figures will be the exception in the future. Yesterday I manage to find Q9-0 in the wild; a Black Series anything is a rare find in my area.

teLZzy8.jpg

I just got notice that the black series Chirrut is in my pile of loot at BBTS. Hopefully the other crew members are soon to follow, I ordered the whole team of six.

I missed out on the Lucas Stormtrooper Saga vintage collection figure back when. I do have the Jorg Sacul X-Wing pilot figure, but always wanted the Stormtrooper figure too. I haven't collected the little guys in a looong time. I buy a few here and there (primarily any/every Darth Vader figure).

I will definitely be POing this tomorrow. Now, the question is one or 2...

I wonder if there’s a chance they’ll do Jedi/Sith from the extended/legends stories? Or have they already?

Back