Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Endo!

Mons2t9.jpg

[SEASON 3 SPOILER ALERT] Wow so cool!!
This must be from The Mandalorian Season 3?! You're on fire STG! No seriously, I SEE SMOKE! Lol
You know when I see your awesome pic I can just hear Tom Kane providing voice over in his timeless announcer voice from the Clone Wars Series...

"In a stunning turn of events... Din Djarin aided by Paz Visla and the remnants Mandalorian Covert, inflict their revenge on the Galactic Empire, as their fledgling forces struggling to maintain a foot hold following the demise of the insidious Moff Gideon from power!"
:clap

Last edited:
Hey, let's show our support for the poor First Order Trooper who woke up on the wrong side of the time portal and got his rear armored plate handed to him by future of Mandalore welcoming party.
:thwak:rip :rotfl

Found Kuiil out in the wild yesterday. Great little figure with a terrific likeness! Just wish the color of parts of the outfit were a bit more accurate.

Thanks guys!

Hey, let's show our support for the poor First Order Trooper who woke up on the wrong side of the time portal and got his rear armored plate handed to him by future of Mandalore welcoming party.
:thwak:rip :rotfl

Technically Mando is supposed to lead into the first order and sequel era :p

Everyone in that shot is actually FO. The officer, Mountain Trooper and Stormtrooper

Ha... I see the reveal shows that, my bad! Lol This would make an awesome trilogy.

Hey, I don't know about anyone else
here, but I'd love to have a full size book of toy photography. ;) maybe someday!

Last edited:
Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Did a light wash over his entire suit. I didn?t want to make it dark but I wanted the details to pop plus get rid of the shiny suit. I?m 70% satisfied [emoji23]
77acb018bd007c31b1881c164229ca01.jpg

9fba1ebbe11917ca8997eff4f6afed48.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did a light wash over his entire suit. I didn?t want to make it dark but I wanted the details to pop plus get rid of the shiny suit. I?m 70% satisfied [emoji23]
Nice job! Big improvement! Even the ESB Boba has some air brushing on the suit. Only 70%?

Okay maybe 75% [emoji23] I just wish it got rid of all of the shininess but I may go for one more round to dull it using a flat acrylic. I bought 2 so in case I really mess up I still have another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wtf would they try to blend the animated Anakin and Hayden Christensen together? Pick one style, and stick to it.

I'm never gonna own these because they'll be ebay exclusives after the scalper bots get 'em.

Neat idea but I have no nostalgia for that line. I have two distinct memories of it, the Big Millennium Falcon (bought it at Walmart) and tons of peg warming Yarna, the six breasted dancer.

Hasbro’s choice of clone troopers are baffling to me. How have they not made the phase I Arc Troopers yet?

A63825BC-8659-47F1-8D35-C8C048D544A7.jpeg

Or Republic Commandos,

2C4EF55F-41A3-42A7-B852-E7208264CC03.jpeg

Or Bacara and his Snowtroopers,

87C78073-0371-4AB4-AFA4-E2E4A799DBAA.jpeg

Or Airborne troopers,

8DF552FC-C40D-451E-8DD2-FCD7BD3FCC72.jpeg

All they seem to do is recent video games, recent Clone Wars, and bad batch or whatever.

Imagine if they did the Revenge of the Sith figures for the 50th anniversary instead of those Clone Wars ones. All new Episode III Obi-Wan, Commander Bacara, Red Clone Commander, Emperor Palpatine, 501st Trooper etc.

47316869-140B-479A-B3AD-60B14D79B56D.jpg
DB87B3A2-9708-4AC2-9A05-D31B6ACC67BE.jpg

They’d sell so fast.

Agreed. I just don’t get the appeal of the new troops when the old ones were practically flawless (and literally designed to sell toys).

They’re missing great opportunities to make mad $$$. Why did they abandon those 4 packs? Everything seems exclusive to online retailers now. If that’s the case, why not have sets of troops? Hell, 50th anniversary right? Do these with Entertainment Earth again but for 6”,

A7FE43EC-D0FF-4CA5-9363-2F9ACE808AE4.jpeg

Where is their head at?

The only thing at stores (if they have anything at all) is the midget alien with the goggles, Carl Weathers, Dark Rey, Gus Fring from Breaking Bad and clearanced out Jar Jar Binks.

Where are the whole cases of Stormtroopers, Clonetroopers and Boba Fett? You can make Greef 2 per case and Jar Jar 6 per case, but not your best sellers? So dumb.

I’d love to be their brand manager. They’ve got the right idea with this nostalgia kick, Lucasfilm 50th thing, but it could be so much better.

Back