Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

I love my Luke bucket!

Boba is indeed next!

So is that Disney Store exclusive diecast probe droid really $50 yikes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New figures revealed look pretty great. Still not much shown imo for their big reveal stream. Luke/Yoda set looks especially great.

I'm selling my Black Series collection if you guys are needing anything. Have original waves 1-4 complete and about 50+ more figures if you guys are looking for anything, mostly TFA and OT figures. Also have those 40th anniversary figures that were released a few years back brand new.

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Now i?m reading that it will be $28 not $50 for the diecast version. That can?t be because it will make it cheaper than the plastic version. We will know come monday 7am when the link goes live for purchase.

68d26a9d23f3a04f8cfdf9546f395d00.jpg

01f3a04dccc1998b10664e5dc1fc14fd.jpg

4e430b8916daa3e5eb27f8c01a64c31b.jpg

If it is only $28, I think I may grab it. I've passed so far on the Hasbro BS at $30, hoping to get it eventually for closer to $20. But this being diecast, and most likely a little larger might be the way to go.

I didn?t realize The Child was shipping already. Mine arrived today from Dork Side. He?s pretty cool, if not limited. Of course, I immediately lost the silver ball by launching it across my basement in the dark.

Great pics:clap. Need my orders from Amazon and BBTS. Maybe I'll order another Child from someone who has in stock already.

That diecast looks nice -- actually so does the BS for what it is. I have the SSC which is one of my all-time favourites and don't need it in another scale, but these are solid.

I just got the Probe Droid from Target yesterday and opened it. It's pretty nice, I got it when they had some % off sale, so it was probably closer to $25 after tax and all. Worth it for that, if I didn't have this I'd probably grab the diecast one but I really don't need 2.

FYI the Amazon exclusives are now on Pulse for order for some reason, just got the Han in Carbonite.

Thanks... :hi5:

Been constantly checking Amazon since yesterday at 1:30pm. I wanted Vader since I buy every version of him. The only "Carbonized" version I would even care about. Decided to pick up the Han in Carbonite as well. Also ordered the Luke/Yoda 2 pack yesterday. I usually don't buy the BS figures at full retail but rather wait for sales. But that doesn't always pan out either, especially on exclusives..

Wonder what the hold up at Amazon was, and why Hasbro decided to put em on HasbroPulse as they were supposed to be Amazon exclusives. Free shipping for me either way. And most likely safer to get them from Pulse and not have any damage.

‪IMPERIAL ALERT- Doctor Aphra is at her most dangerous when she?s cornered.‬
c6fbeb636d719d6b270bf1c4c957b319.jpg

Here is a list of all Black Series I have if anyone is interested. All figures were displayed, complete, in their original boxes unless noted.

40th Anniversary Figures (all brand new): 40th R5-D4 40th R2-D2 40th Luke 40th Han 40th Leia 40th Ben Kenobi 40th Darth Vader Collection Pack

The Force Awakens Figures: Finn (x2) Rey and BB-8 Kylo Ren First Order Stormtrooper (x4 with box) Chewbacca Captain Phasma Poe Guavian Constable Zuvio Resistance Trooper First Order TIE Fighter Pilot General Hux
First Order Snowtrooper Officer (1 new, 1 loose) Flametrooper Han Solo General Leia Organa C-3PO (Resistance Base)
Poe Dameron and First Order Riot Control Trooper Snoke with Throne

Other Figures: Ahsoka Tano Kanan Jarrus (new) K-2SO

Original Orange Wave 2013 Figures: Luke Skywalker Darth Maul Sandtrooper R2-D2 Slave Leia Boba Fett Greedo Han Solo Stormtrooper (x3) Obi-Wan Kenobi Bespin Luke Anakin Skywalker Clone Trooper (x4)

Blue Wave 2014-2015 Figures: Darth Vader Emperor Palpatine Chewbacca Yoda Jabba the Hut Scout Trooper with Speeder Bike (x2, loose Imperial Shadow Squadron

One another note... Does anyone know how big that diecast Probe Droid is going to be? It looks pretty good. Wondering if I could squeeze it into either my 1/6 display or as a super large 3.75 droid.

I’d love a 6” shadow stormtrooper, but those blue highlights are ugly.

Back