Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope for new figs especially Zeb but Jayson at Yakface said that the figs are “newish”.

I guess the reissue of the BS Mandalorian must be in stock again because I’m seeing a lot of new reviews popping up

91096592_10159602165249867_8191833454858469376_o.jpg

Star Wars fans! In celebration of Star Wars Fan Appreciation Day on
3/31/20, we're partnering with some of your favorite fan sites to reveal
some awesome new figures coming in 2020. Be sure to follow along to
catch the news from across the galaxy!

#HasbroPulse #Hasbro #Pulse #StarWars #StarWarsFanAppreciationDay
#StarWarsFanDay #StarWarsToys #starwarsfan

I heard it'll be around 3:00pm EST.

Unless it is C-3PO or Captain Phasma, I think we can do without the carbonizing. If they can selectively carbonize parts, then go for it on figure like Mando.

I preordered 2 of the Carbo Fett. One will look great next to my Carbo Mando and one to use as bait to get something else I need. I have a feeling people will be flocking to that one once it's out.

The Carbonized Fett does look pretty slick

997e4f672ab7c7160a966441aa2f6402c9d86793.jpg

IKR?!! Yay! I have been wanting a Hasbro Fett for a while, missed the other versions and not willing to pay $80+ for them on the secondary market. Definitely jumped on this, carbonized or not. Sooner rather than later this one will be $80+ on the secondary market, too.

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

He looks absolutely ridiculous with all of his cloth parts bronzed up like that yet his cape poncho remains untouched lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

He looks absolutely ridiculous with all of his cloth parts bronzed up like that yet his cape poncho remains untouched lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You sure " absolutely ridiculous " fits here? Not even 'a bit silly', or 'somewhat mismatched'..?
'Absolutely ridiculous'...?

I can't believe they aren't using the same finish as the carbonized Stormtrooper for the Beskar Mandalorian. He looks so bland, the extra shine would've been awesome.

They're probably waiting to drop a fully carbonized Beskar Mando at a later date though, complete with a metallic flight suit. :lol

I can't believe they aren't using the same finish as the carbonized Stormtrooper for the Beskar Mandalorian. He looks so bland, the extra shine would've been awesome.

They're probably waiting to drop a fully carbonized Beskar Mando at a later date though, complete with a metallic flight suit. :lol

Or...Would be nice if they made the beskar mando same way they made the 12" Phasma.

Back