Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was gonna get the new BS Kylo, but I already have TLJ version which is almost the same (except the helmet) - so I went with the new Rey (don't have any Rey figures so what a better way to honor her for her last SW film).

Also, pre-ordered BS Carbonized Mando. It's just ?1 more expensive than the regular version so decided - why not?!

Can't wait for both to arrive!

I went to several stores, the shelves were completely empty and the displays just had lightsabers and those awful gold figures. Left empty handed and with little desire to support Hasbro's future offerings. The ONLY stuff I've been able to get my hands are were pre-orders like the Sail Barge and Skiff. Everything else has been keep out of my hands due to incompetence and lack of product for sale. I really wanted Jabba's playset, announced the same time as the Barge and Skiff, yet I've NEVER seen one in retail. Irritating the customer is a poor business plan.

My nearest Target had a very small SW display that was mostly picked over. B&N had more stuff including multiple Poe X-Wings and every Black Series and TVC figure except for Rey randomly enough. I guess I'm not the only one who likes her new outfit.

Are we really just four weeks away from a Star Wars freaking TV show like is that real.

Then IX!

That is more than 2 movies back to back!

Holy double wammy :thud:

Got lucky with the Mandalorian but had to pay $27 (w tax) for it at a chain that's a tad more.... but he is a good one.

New Rey looks great. Curious to see if Soft goods Jawa is something people want...looks good

But the one item I wanted I did find: 3.75 Jabba set with carded Han and Ree Yees. Pretty awesome, and still love me some 3.75

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

b207a844ca7497e0f6ff677b494b3847.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got the set. I really like the carbonized Sith Troopers. I have a hard time deciding which version of The Mandalorian I like better.
I very nearly didn't see D-0's little stand that came with Rey. Kylo looks great with the hood up. It creates a different enough look from past figures. I like that Rey has a backpack. Might have been nice to come with an alt hood too.

starwarsblackgroup.jpg

Awesome pics. That new Rey looks fantastic, but it looks like there's a big lack of QC with her specifically. Thankfully I found one where the printing was spot-on.

As for the Mandalorian, I was able to hold both versions in-hand and I just don't like the carbonited version at all. It looks like they put a shiny "metal" finish on every part of him, including his undersuit which is supposed to be cloth. At least the box is nice. :lol

Yeah too much shine on that version makes no sense for cloth lol

I had no idea there was a carbonized trooper though that I will seek out later today.

Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Found one Mandalorian out in the wild today.

Got home opened him up and he?s missing his right shoulder armor. :gah:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I think Instant Kill Mode Jawa is from Mando. Is he the first soft goods Jawa we've seen since the original 12 backs?

Insta kill mode Jawa.

I haven't laughed that hard in a while.

I still think the Jawas should be sold in two packs. I know how small figs make up for the production cost difference for heftier figures in an assortment, but I think it's a wasted opportunity.

I realized Saturday afternoon that I wanted a Mandalorian and my area had been wiped out. Got a PO in on Amazon for retail, however a cursory stop at Barnes an Noble netted me one.

Good Lord that r u s h. I haven't had that experience when it comes to figures in a long, long time. There's magic in finding something in person.

Back