Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Nooooooooo!

Great to see Bossk, but we really need a new IG-88 figure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah you could fill a book with what went wrong with that IG-88.:lol

It's a rare fig for sure and light years ahead of IG, but the Bossk looks all kinds of weird too, especially next to Fett, which is still a great figure.

Wonder what improvements will be made on Fett if any.

Ah crap I thought the archive line was a winter release but nope spring. :gah:

Last edited:
That IG-88 may be the worst figure they've ever made. That or the awful OT tie pilot. Is there another IG-88 that is closer in scale that would look good next to other 6" for the BH (by another company). Picked up Veers couple days back, and he is amazing.

That IG-88 may be the worst figure they've ever made. That or the awful OT tie pilot. Is there another IG-88 that is closer in scale that would look good next to other 6" for the BH (by another company). Picked up Veers couple days back, and he is amazing.

For me the worse is the cop from Force Awakens who was never in the movie.

Not a big Star Wars collector but I will have to get that Grievous... as long as it stands up unlike that horror from the Elite Series a few years back.

A few more announced by Hasbro at NYCC....

nycc-black-series-2.jpg

Very odd wave really. ST Luke is the only figure most people that aren’t big fans will recognize. Aphra and both her droids is a real shocker - and for only $10 more than the 3 3/4” SDCC set! Not sure how well it will do at mass retail actually.

They’re the same. “Archives” is their new line where they rerelease older, more sought-after Black Series figures.

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Are these new sculpts or the same as previous released? Bossk looks huge.

I think Bossk just looks huge because IG-88 is so freakishly small. Bossk is actually a very nice figure!

Plus, if you look closely at that pic, Boosk is set a bit in front of the other two figure, perspective is making him seem bigger than he is.

I saw Resistance online..and I’m already bored ..thought it would be like CW or Rebels and they are making figures of this :lecture

Back