Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FullSizeRender (25).jpg

So Finally have my bandai Vader coming, and now I need 2 stormtroopers for scenery, I've seen eBay has some cheap BS bootlegs, how are they? Are they good enough for scenery?

SkullDuggery - How close an I?

C3P0 & R2D2 - Bandai model kits
Darth - Bandai model kit???
Luke - Figuarts
You are spot on BV! The rest are Black series except there is a Figuarts Jedi Luke in there also ObiWans light saber actually belongs to SHF Luke I was too lazy to get Obi's out of the box.

I think Hasbro needs to know that $30 a figure is just too much and people know this. My Walmart is full with 6” figures and their not just the same figure there is a lot of characters. Both the pegs and shelves.
Not to mention the 3 3/4” black series full to the **** when asking $20 each.

I think Hasbro needs to know that $30 a figure is just too much and people know this. My Walmart is full with 6” figures and their not just the same figure there is a lot of characters. Both the pegs and shelves.
Not to mention the 3 3/4” black series full to the **** when asking $20 each.

Especially when you consider you can get an import for around $15 more. The BS does aliens pretty well though. I want that Obi Wan also!

Ordered a Revan from eBay. Got it down to £30 with £15 worth of Nectar Points.

Not really interested in these figures but KOTOR is pretty much my favourite game of all time.

Back